Recent Topics

Ads

[MA] 15 point ability proposal savagery / brutality

Proposals after the two week discussion period will be moved to this sub-forum for internal review.
Kalt

[MA] 15 point ability proposal savagery / brutality

Post#1 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:08 am

My proposal here

Love the new idea about 15 point ability instead of m4 on the mastery tree.
So here is my suggestion.

Work in progress

Rend asunder : tactic no longer increase rend duration. Now increse rend damage by 25 % (both initial hit and dot part) . in addition rend instantly apply his 3 stack.
This change is to promote a dot playstil who suits well the savagery tree. It provide a good ability at the cost of a tactic slot.
Spoiler:
M4 savagery now core , put all other morale on a 5min cd when used.
New ability : Changer's way
15 point ability in Savagery.
35 ap
15 s cooldown
Require savagery mutation
You inflict your target with changer way debuff. Changer way last 15 sec , and deal 100 damage per second. Each time the target take damage from you while he is afflicted by changer way you increase all damage taken by the target by 5 % , stackable 5 times

Brutality
M4 move to core , put all other morale on a 5mn cd when used

New ability :
For the raven god !
15 point ability in brutality.
35 ap
20 sec cooldown
40 feet range
Require brutality mutation
tzeentch gaze is upon you. your mutation is empowered , and you jump on your target to finish him !
Deal 750 damage .
Ignore 50 % armor if the target is under 50 % health
If the target die from this skill , cooldown is instantly reset
All damage value are subject to change.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: [MA] 15 point ability proposal savagery / brutality

Post#2 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:43 am

Hi mate

1) I'm sort of a fan of the DoT dmg style of Savagery, but not sure if this tactic would still be worth taking over any of the other goodies.

2) Appreciate the initiative utilising the 15pters. A 5x5 = 25% damage buff with 100% uptime (!!!) on one person would be incredibly OP. Being ability-based, it would also stack with Magus and Sorcerer 15/10% damage increases on target respectively...up to 40% increased damage on one target is overkill, especially on such a short CD.

3) Not a fan of giving Marauders pounce - even heavily-spec'd Brutality. Also, this could be incredibly overpowered if the player knows how to 'snipe' kills well (get the killing blow, reset the CD, find another target, rinse-repeat).

However...

I am going to open the proposal for Part 1, i.e. that which pertains to Rend.

Open for discussion. Will be locked in TWO WEEKS from now (21st July).

Given the tactic is base, we may need to discuss the possibility of putting a revamped version of it into the Savagery Mastery tree (if it were deemed necessary)...but I am not sure how, given all of the other tactics should remain in the tree, too.

Anyway - go nuts.

Kalt

Re: [MA] 15 point ability proposal savagery / brutality [Close Date 21st July]

Post#3 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Second version.

Morale 4 from savagery moved to core , use this one put all other morale on a 5mn cd.
Rend no longer core ability.
Now rend is a 15 point ability in savagery.
Rend damage increased by 35 % (both inital hit and dot) and instantly apply 3 stack as a new ability (or deal damage equivalent to the 3 stack)

This way we get a powerful dot in the tree
Actually rend is not use by anyone , because there is much better option as a filler (corruption , flail , impale)
With my change you get rewarded by going to 15 point with a powerful dot , and you make use of an iconic savagery skill who is heavilly underperforming at the moment.

The tactic rend asunder can be kept as a core one to extend the duration

larsulu
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:55 pm

Spoiler:
Mara needs TB back and his pull on str stat.
Especially now to compare the mobility of sw/wl.
Irrelevant - Dan
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Kalt

Post#5 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:15 pm

to better illustrate my change , here with value (take on career builder , so no str and damage bonus influence)

actually rend do 108 immediately then 198 over 9 seconds stackable 3 times (594 at full stack)

with my proposal , the initial hit is 145 then 801 over 9 seconds , no more stack.

In comparaison corruption (the other spammable ability of savagery) hit for 141.

So my change give a decent initial hit follow by a powerful dot.

Considering the investment (15 point ability) the damage can even be increased a little more (50% instead of my initial 35%)

50% make damage jump to : 162 initial hit (equivalent to tainted claw) then 891 over 9 seconds.

If approve this change make impossible to take mutated agressor in brutality with the classic savagery build. So you loose a 25% more damage for 10s with a 60 sec cooldown , but you gain a good dot in your rotation who give better sustain , and a little more value on your debuff thanks to more point invested in savagery

Kalt

Post#6 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:13 pm

Any marauder who can share his point of view about this ?

Rumpel

Post#7 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:55 am

It definitely need to be pushed. How about a possibility with chance to snare? Like engi has.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

wachlarz

Post#8 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:21 am

Do like bg new buff. When rend is active, other skill hit harder, or reduce cd itd

Ads
Rumpel

Post#9 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 am

wachlarz wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:21 am Do like bg new buff. When rend is active, other skill hit harder, or reduce cd itd
That World be awesome. How about higher range for marauder pull or a reduced cast or undefundefendable, or a snare while casting it.... :twisted:
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Darks63

Post#10 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Rumpel wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 am
wachlarz wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:21 am Do like bg new buff. When rend is active, other skill hit harder, or reduce cd itd
That World be awesome. How about higher range for marauder pull or a reduced cast or undefundefendable, or a snare while casting it.... :twisted:
it is already undefendable if your target is turned away from you.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.