Recent Topics

Ads

DOK & WP| Melee Heal & Melee DPS Roles

Proposals after the two week discussion period will be moved to this sub-forum for internal review.

Poll: Which approach do you prefer?

Specialization
58%
Hybridization
31%
None (explain in comments)
11%
Total votes: 125

peterthepan3

Re: DOK & WP| Melee Heal & Melee DPS Roles

Post#121 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:19 am

Mystry wrote:What a coincidence, because Order doesn't have any aoe healdebuffs.
They do via Runepriest's Rune of Nullification tactic.

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Post#122 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:29 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:19 am
Mystry wrote:What a coincidence, because Order doesn't have any aoe healdebuffs.
Yes, because a single rarely used tactic on the number one least played class in the entire game truly counts as a 'counter'.

Seriously though, RPs are practically extinct.

lefze
Suspended

Post#123 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:46 am

Mystry wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:29 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:19 am
Yes, because a single rarely used tactic on the number one least played class in the entire game truly counts as a 'counter'.

Seriously though, RPs are practically extinct.
Huh, rarely used? Simple issue of people not wanting to use it or smth, has nothing to do with its power. It's a tactic easily utilized by a decent warband. Don't even need a DPS runie for it. And runies being extinct? :roll:

Seriously, Runie is as important to a party as a kobs is, how you think they are not played is beyond me.
Rip Phalanx

Machwar

Post#124 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:44 am

In my opinion, you shouldn't touch any balance atm, new gear is coming and you will have to redo everything

But, if I had to change something on dok mechanics, I think it could be fine to put the transfer essence with low dmg AND low heal, and 2 tactics, one buffing heals (like empowered transfer) on path of sacrtifice tree and another one giving lot of dmg in path of torture

And dunno about WP, don't playing it
Arroswar -> Disciple of Khaine
Iwar -> Archmage

peterthepan3

Post#125 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Machwar wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:44 am In my opinion, you shouldn't touch any balance atm, new gear is coming and you will have to redo everything

But, if I had to change something on dok mechanics, I think it could be fine to put the transfer essence with low dmg AND low heal, and 2 tactics, one buffing heals (like empowered transfer) on path of sacrtifice tree and another one giving lot of dmg in path of torture

New gear sets will not impede the progress, nor influence the direction, of balance, and I believe that the team are taking measures to ensure that gear doesn't have an adverse effect on balance in the future (see the removal of Ini debuff from Conq/Aggravation from Dominator).

Acidic

Post#126 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:41 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:01 pm
Machwar wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:44 am In my opinion, you shouldn't touch any balance atm, new gear is coming and you will have to redo everything

New gear sets will not impede the progress, nor influence the direction, of balance, and I believe that the team are taking measures to ensure that gear doesn't have an adverse effect on balance in the future (see the removal of Ini debuff from Conq/Aggravation from Dominator).
Sounds good , should make balancing a bit easier to follow when the buffs/debuff from gear is not directly affecting balance.

peterthepan3

Post#127 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Reminder that this discussion will be closed @ 20.00 ALTDORF.

peterthepan3

Post#128 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Discussion is now CLOSED. Thank you to all who participated! Your feedback will now be examined and discussed internally.

Ads