Recent Topics

Ads

[Rejected] IB m3 Gromril Plating

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
bloodi
Suspended

Re: IB m3 Gromril Plating

Post#21 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:04 pm

This is the last thing the IB needs, is a niche change that will be not be used much and will only provide ammunition for pointless bickering about how order has a double 7200 absorb.

There is a ton of changes you could make to IB buffs to make them not a pain in the ass to mantain up without resorting to NB that would be much more welcome than this, furthermore Kobts/chosen will get changed like Dok/wp were, so better wait to see where is the tank balance before doing anything to IB.

The only thing that really is a problem now in IB is their aoe snare damage portion being broken for month, rest can wait.

Edit: For anyone who wonders about the earthshatter bug https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issue ... +is%3Aopen
Last edited by bloodi on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#22 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:08 pm

What is broken about earthshatter dmg? I haven't noticed any bug.

I agree this change to gromril plating is unnecessary btw. Doesn't actually help any of the class issues, which are comparatively minor anyways imo, and would, as blood mentions, just increase destro's already inexplicable hate for IB.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Osred

Post#23 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:31 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:What is broken about earthshatter dmg? I haven't noticed any bug.

I agree this change to gromril plating is unnecessary btw. Doesn't actually help any of the class issues, which are comparatively minor anyways imo, and would, as blood mentions, just increase destro's already inexplicable hate for IB.
The bug is that the damage portion does not fire off on all targets effected by the snare, yet the snare will. I've tested it several times where only 1 or 2 mobs will be hit with the damage, despite all mobs being hit and snared.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#24 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:45 pm

Ah got it. Is it on bug tracker? I'm on my phone, have a hard time checking it.

Edit: nvm, I saw bloodis edit
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Penril

Post#25 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Locking.