Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
7rere7

Re: [Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun

Post#131 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Spoiler:
Dragon Gun : target enemy auto attack speed decrease -10% for each Accusations spent for 10 seconds.
Max 5 Accusations spent ,target enemy receives auto attack speed -50% for 10 seconds.
We are not discussing other options for DG atm. Either agree or disagree (with a valid argument) on a CD increaser, and make a Proposal in the Balance forum for other possible WH fixes/changes.

Ads
Akalukz

Post#132 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:50 pm

I see this as a nice work around, and possibly even will help get a WH a spot in groups, i would suggest a 5 sec cd on the skill if possible, it is a cleansable debuff, and anything longer would make it a 1 trick pony.

The problem would be if at 5 sec intervals how fast can the WH rebuild accustaions, if it is a permanent type of shutdown then, i would recommend 10 seconds.
-= Agony =-

TenTonHammer

Post#133 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:39 pm

Akalukz wrote:
The problem would be if at 5 sec intervals how fast can the WH rebuild accustaions,

Flowing accusations tactic can easily make it so

Akalukz

Post#134 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:03 pm

^^ The issue I would have with that, is the ability of one person to be able to shutdown two players. DG is 30' ranger, so in theory you could be banging on one person, while keeping the other locked down for the most part. As long as the cooldown of DG is reasonable, i like the idea.
-= Agony =-

Stmichael1989

Post#135 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:17 pm

Overall, it's not a bad suggestion. Single target CD debuff, AoE damage for a bit of damage plus bullet debuff. It's roughly comparable to OYK, with OYK having an advantage in being hard CC and DG having the advantage of bypassing CC immunity and being ranged.

Doesn't have a whole lot to do with being the tough front line fighter spec, but there are other ways to do so.
StMichael - 40 Warrior Priest
Elhim - 40 Shadow Warrior
Cullexus - 40 Witch Hunter
Teuton Codpiece - 40 Knight
Gritkicker - 40 Slayer

Penril

Post#136 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Time to lock this thread, 2 weeks have passed.

dansari

Re: [Pending Final Review] [Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun

Post#137 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Review results:

Proposal rejected.

Reasoning: Dragon Gun was given a ranged knockdown function after this discussion ended, and is seen as in a good place by lead dev.
<Salt Factory>