Recent Topics

Ads

[KOTBS] Solar flare

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Penril

Re: [KOTBS] Solar flare

Post#11 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Collateral wrote:I agree that the theorycrafting gets in the way too much in these discussions. If devs want to I'm sure we can do it, no problem.
Well, it's not if "devs want to". It's more a BDF thing. You guys claim OP proposal is not necessary, and therefore you kinda need to prove it in order to succesfully debunk him. That's how things work here :)

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#12 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:56 pm

I didn't necessarily mean Phalanx gotta do it. I assume they have order toons too but I got no idea really. Im in SoD so we mostly do small scale stuff and roam, or else I would try and rope them into it. I've also been playing my destro toons more lately sooooo...
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Penril

Post#13 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Whoever wants to debunk, has to bring the evidence.

Collateral

Post#14 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Well ok. We did the test and you can see the vid with M3 in 5 seconds already, so you can do the math for M4. Unfortunately I'm not able to play much these days, have to focus on other things. Hao can inform other members and they can do the test in no time I'm sure.

Penril

Post#15 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:01 pm

I saw it, and it looks pretty conclusive to me.

Haojin

Post#16 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:09 pm

M3 : 1800 morale
Full stacked 2 am pumps kotbs morale: 5 seconds to M3

M4 : 3600 morale
Math is obvious.

Edit: Agree that its hard to execute 24v24 due to setback, partyheal and shitty natural morale gain. But very very easy in keep attack/defence or funnels.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Acidic

Post#17 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:50 am

I can not see the justification for any of the options suggested as the moral looks strong to me already. Buffing it more seems very wrong.

Haojin

Post#18 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:45 am

Both suggestions are pointless if the suggestion contains "remove morale drain".

Solar Flare is the "only" tool for order for draining morales while marauders could do it 24/7.

My suggestion:
Remove "No Escape" from M3 or move to M4 with 1800 damage.
Replace Solar Flare to M3 with no damage effect.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Ads
Penril

Post#19 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Time to lock.