Recent Topics

Ads

[BO] Da Big 'Un

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Athergic

Re: [Black Orc] "Da Big 'Un"

Post#21 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:30 am

I believe solution 1 if any. A very short say 5 sec parry buff would be neat, not overly strong and if you want to keep it up you would need to continue to use the ability, would work nicely with bring em on tactic for a 2h build. Since It's a best plan ability you would need to choose between increased defenses, or applying your ST or savin me hide.

I'm not sure if anyone would spam da bigun just to keep x ammount of parry up, with it's low damage, the added utility could make it a little more worth while. I don't think the damage needs to be adjusted or corp as the ability already has uses.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Ads
DokB

Post#22 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:14 am

I think a mix between solution 1 and 2 is an ideal start to test.

DBU corp damage change would synergise well with Waaagh (+ new Red Frenzy buff that comes from it would complement your 2h auto attacks).
2H BO becomes more viable due to increased survivability (HtL working as it should also really helps here)
Works with a number of specs (if you want to go 2H Brawler +THC/DYG or Waaagh) while not being foreseeably game breaking.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Penril

Post#23 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:06 pm

Time to lock.