Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Keep it Goin'!

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Acidic

Re: [Black Orc] Keep it Goin'!

Post#11 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Buffing the brawler warbellow may not be a great idea, already a very good bellow. But could this be altered to a 2h parry buff ? , BO is in need of some 2h buffing and this the brawler already has one 2h tactic this could be an equivelent to the "less stabbing" giving maybe 10-20 parry depending on plan and 2h locked

Ads
ragafury

Post#12 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Acidic wrote:Buffing the brawler warbellow may not be a great idea, already a very good bellow. But could this be altered to a 2h parry buff ? , BO is in need of some 2h buffing and this the brawler already has one 2h tactic this could be an equivelent to the "less stabbing" giving maybe 10-20 parry depending on plan and 2h locked
well I haven't even thought about directly going for Da Biggest. may something more generalistic like the AP or HP feed. question is what.
2hd tactic is also possible.
My point is just: I would move completly away from tweaking Big Slash in any direction.
I don't see any "tweaks" working or would be satisfying with my own considerations I made for myself if I had to tweak AoE punt via tactic.
Also I don't see how to free up a tactic slot for Big Slash.
First which came to my mind was make it ST, give it higher CD, higher KB, medium to long distance.
Just to synchonize it with other tanks and make it more viable in smallscale. but that's just boring and unnecessary imo.
so I just threw in the thought of getting completly creative. bellow was just a consideration cause the other both trees can modify bellow.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Acidic

Post#13 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:21 pm

ragafury wrote:
Acidic wrote:Buffing the brawler warbellow may not be a great idea, already a very good bellow. But could this be altered to a 2h parry buff ? , BO is in need of some 2h buffing and this the brawler already has one 2h tactic this could be an equivelent to the "less stabbing" giving maybe 10-20 parry depending on plan and 2h locked
well I haven't even thought about directly going for Da Biggest. may something more generalistic like the AP or HP feed. question is what.
2hd tactic is also possible.
My point is just: I would move completly away from tweaking Big Slash in any direction.
I don't see any "tweaks" working or would be satisfying with my own considerations I made for myself if I had to tweak AoE punt via tactic.
Also I don't see how to free up a tactic slot for Big Slash.
First which came to my mind was make it ST, give it higher CD, higher KB, medium to long distance.
Just to synchonize it with other tanks and make it more viable in smallscale. but that's just boring and unnecessary imo.
so I just threw in the thought of getting completly creative. bellow was just a consideration cause the other both trees can modify bellow.
Agree with the most, I personally just love the BO looks in 2h but can't get it to work realistic and would sell someone else's right hand to get something to work 2h.
But as I can not see any of the proposals suggestions being used free thinking is a good start

Fey

Post#14 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Is there functionality to turn the 360 degree radius into a frontal cone kb? Or maybe go completely bonkers and make it a rear cone fart kb for to encourage a different kind of gameplay.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Acidic

Post#15 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Fey wrote:Is there functionality to turn the 360 degree radius into a frontal cone kb? Or maybe go completely bonkers and make it a rear cone fart kb for to encourage a different kind of gameplay.
Hmm , I tend to use it just to break up blobs. Typucaly a cone or anything other than 360 would not cut the mustard.
Small scale maybe to push healers in a direction but someone else would have to say on small scale.

roadkillrobin

Post#16 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:08 pm

Big Slash and this tactic was designed when there were no Immunites in the game. So it made a bit more sence back then as you could chain interupt pbaoe/cone bombing while doing some aditional assist AoE dmg. This is a good tactic both offensivly and defensivly when working without immunites as it gives both dmg mitigration from the interupt and dps assist support.

Could try sugestion 3 as that was basicly how the initial design was. It might also be really OP tho.

nelsonus

Post#17 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:03 am

unsure if this is possible, but what about altering proposal #2 to:
Your target gets punted long distance, enemies in range get punted medium distance.

This adds value to tactic, while not causing huge distortion of clump of healers/enemies.
Racta - black orc

Acidic

Post#18 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:57 pm

nelsonus wrote:unsure if this is possible, but what about altering proposal #2 to:
Your target gets punted long distance, enemies in range get punted medium distance.

This adds value to tactic, while not causing huge distortion of clump of healers/enemies.
This sounds fun :)

Ads
Tesq

Post#19 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Acidic wrote:
nelsonus wrote:unsure if this is possible, but what about altering proposal #2 to:

This sounds fun :)
and will probably be op; chosen/BG alredy provide a super punt; plus BO one is 10 sec CD, ch was just nerfed for that reason if you make it became a long punt the cd should get changed aswell tough do we really need another long punt on destru realm ?

nelsonus

Post#20 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:36 pm

[quote="Tesq

and will probably be op; chosen/BG alredy provide a super punt; plus BO one is 10 sec CD, ch was just nerfed for that reason if you make it became a long punt the cd should get changed aswell tough do we really need another long punt on destru realm ?[/quote]

Hmm. I agree the CD would have to change up. Do we need another long punt? Not necessarily but it adds options to group make up. I also cannot think of another way to alter that tactic to make it useful. Right now it is never specced or slotted.

Increasing CD and adding long punt would make it an option to spec into. And also provide for a melee group make up that uses a BO as punt peeler instead of chosen or BG, without making the BO an auto-include in every group.

Eating a tactic slot to make the punt more powerful balances with increase CD (15s?) and losing that tactic slot for additional defense or offense or support.
Racta - black orc