Recent Topics

Ads

[BG] Filled with Fury

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Bozzax

Re: [BG] Filled with Fury [Close Date Apr 21]

Post#21 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:32 pm

2h
Chosen 2x tactics (out +15%, in +10% on crit /10s)
BG 1x ability + 1x tactic (in +10%, out +15% on hate / 5s)

Better for 2h BG since it does not req 2 slots. Easier to time burst with on hate vs on crit (random).

1h
Chosen tactic in +10% on crit /10s
BG tactic out +15% on hate /5s

So 1h BG actually has mooooar and easier to time burst. (One could argue inc is better and I agree.)

(BO 2h/1h has 10% on average (12% if you skip plans) and a crit damage tac)

E: Blast wave isn’t a shabby backup for wounds debuff
Last edited by Bozzax on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 13 times in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#22 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:53 pm

Spoiler:
ashton007 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:46 am
Bozzax wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:20 am Long time since I played my BG but I still think this should be declined simply bc it would increase hate gen (not needed) and grant perma aa haste and wounds debuff etc
Most of the better BG's actually don't even run the wounds/AA buff. And this wouldn't help our gen this would help with saving rather than having to spend every 5 seconds for something EVERY single other tank (not just chosen) gets for free.
What? Strongest wounds debuff on Destro, and an AA buff for maximum DPS when EB is off CD. They are mandatory.
9 days remaining!

Toldavf

Post#23 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:03 pm

off topic
Spoiler:
peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:53 pm
Bozzax wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:20 am Long time since I played my BG but I still think this should be declined simply bc it would increase hate gen (not needed) and grant perma aa haste and wounds debuff etc
Most of the better BG's actually don't even run the wounds/AA buff. And this wouldn't help our gen this would help with saving rather than having to spend every 5 seconds for something EVERY single other tank (not just chosen) gets for free.
What? Strongest wounds debuff on Destro, and an AA buff for maximum DPS when EB is off CD. They are mandatory.
Have to agree with peter on this one, since the last tb nerf this is now the go to wounds debuff for destro, nothing else can match it in size and up time so this is the go to.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

michela89

Post#24 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:12 pm

daniilpb wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:08 am Solution number 1 looks like simple QoL change. Personally, I’ve never had trouble with keeping this tactic up. It may make it a bit more easier so why not.
Solution number 2 may help the class a bit more. Since the best dps tank in the game is SM, thanks to Spiritual damage, Blurring Shock and Wall of Darting Steel, destro dps tanks (currently, it is 2h BG) should deal really good physical damage to compete. +5% crit chance increase is not a big deal but may help with the situation.

But I see no situation where that would be needed, considering the fact that BG already outshine SM in everything but Damage.
If BG is behind SM on dmg (if), then I see no problem with that since the class already has tons more selling points to counter-balance that.

daniilpb

Post#25 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:28 pm

michela89 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:12 pm
daniilpb wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:08 am Solution number 1 looks like simple QoL change. Personally, I’ve never had trouble with keeping this tactic up. It may make it a bit more easier so why not.
Solution number 2 may help the class a bit more. Since the best dps tank in the game is SM, thanks to Spiritual damage, Blurring Shock and Wall of Darting Steel, destro dps tanks (currently, it is 2h BG) should deal really good physical damage to compete. +5% crit chance increase is not a big deal but may help with the situation.

But I see no situation where that would be needed, considering the fact that BG already outshine SM in everything but Damage.It's literally everything a SM bring to the table aside some RNG based stat debuff.
As a BG and SM player I doubt it.
SM boosts his group much better. BG has good debuffs but it doesn’t matter if you are melting in seconds under Blurring Shock and double initiative debuff.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

michela89

Post#26 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 pm

daniilpb wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:28 pm

But I see no situation where that would be needed, considering the fact that BG already outshine SM in everything but Damage.It's literally everything a SM bring to the table aside some RNG based stat debuff.
SM boosts his group much better. BG has good debuffs but it doesn’t matter if you are melting in seconds under Blurring Shock and double initiative debuff.

well yeah if they wanna balance the classes around a specific combo interaction between 2 classes. then yes SM has the thing going.

daniilpb

Post#27 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:57 pm

michela89 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 pm
daniilpb wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:28 pm

well yeah if they wanna balance the classes around a specific combo interaction between 2 classes. then yes.
SM is an essential part of any order group if you want to achieve high results.
BG is not. It’s an optional pick.
Simple as that.
BG can give some extra crit for the group, drain some AP and apply out-going HD (but you will never go for healers first in small scale). Other tools can be easily outshined by other destro classes.
Pick BO as a second tank and you won’t notice much difference. Give up on SM and overall dps of your group will fall down significantly.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

dansari

Post#28 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:05 pm

The two classes also function very differently given that they're not mirrors. Let's bring it back to the tactic at hand
<Salt Factory>

Ads
ashton007

Post#29 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:49 am
Dors IB get it for free?
Not sure if this was a joke or not... They dont even have to spend points for their crit tactic... They just have to be over 50 grudges to have a perma 15% and it takes a tactic slot just like every other tank... They actually dont even have to work for it they could literally just stand there taking damage and still reach 50 grudges.

szejoza

Post#30 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:25 am

ashton007 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:45 pm Not sure if this was a joke or not... They dont even have to spend points for their crit tactic... They just have to be over 50 grudges to have a perma 15% and it takes a tactic slot just like every other tank... They actually dont even have to work for it they could literally just stand there taking damage and still reach 50 grudges.
Yet BGs crit have synergy with strongest wounds debuff in the game, IBs don't have that

Don't bother to blindly compare 2 tactics when the only thing you care is raw dps output
Spoiler: