Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Scout Stance

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
nat3s

Re: [SW] Scout Stance [Close Date June 15]

Post#21 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am

Quick question, if any changes are made would they be made to both the SW and SH? Thread title purely suggests SW, but we know that the SH currently does lower dps due to lower weapon skill.

Just a suggestion, I think both classes should receive equal benefit here.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

Ads
daniilpb

Post#22 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:29 am

nat3s wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am Quick question, if any changes are made would they be made to both the SW and SH? Thread title purely suggests SW, but we know that the SH currently does lower dps due to lower weapon skill.

SH, as you mentioned, has its own issues and due to the fact that it’s able to use all skills no matter what pet is active, not every change/suggestion can be mirrored. I’d like to see people addressing it in SH specific proposals but so far I can see only whines in /6
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

lefze
Suspended

Post#23 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:45 am

daniilpb wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:29 am
nat3s wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am Quick question, if any changes are made would they be made to both the SW and SH? Thread title purely suggests SW, but we know that the SH currently does lower dps due to lower weapon skill.

SH, as you mentioned, has its own issues and due to the fact that it’s able to use all skills no matter what pet is active, not every change/suggestion can be mirrored. I’d like to see people addressing it in SH specific proposals but so far I can see only whines in /6
What's more is that the WS argument isn't valid, and SH doesn't suffer AP issues as zealot ritual is infinite AP for dps classes.
Rip Phalanx

dansari

Post#24 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:59 pm

For something like this it would likely only be SW. If it was something more mirrored.. like say.. you had a proposal about zealot/RP stagger... because the classes are so similar and because the skills are exact mirrors, the proposal would most likely affect both. Here, the lines are a bit more blurred and a change for Squig deserves its own proposal.
<Salt Factory>

nat3s

Post#25 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Understood excuse the offtopic stuff then, will have a think about a SH proposal to bring them up to SW levels.

Cheers
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

live4treasure

Post#26 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Spoiler:
nat3s wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:43 pm Understood excuse the offtopic stuff then, will have a think about a SH proposal to bring them up to SW levels.

Cheers
You mean bring them down to SW levels? :D
Just don't - Dan
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

peterthepan3

Post#27 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Closing.

dansari

Re: [SW] Scout Stance

Post#28 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Rejecting to clear space because of reasons stated elsewhere: larger discussion than the stance required.
<Salt Factory>

Ads