Recent Topics

Ads

Terrible Embrace (range check, defensibility)

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.
jonyjones

Re: Terrible Embrace (range check, defensibility)

Post#71 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:28 pm

what i dont unsderstand is why TE isnt treated like every other cast on the move, and why you want to keep bis out of balance discusssion its ridiculous. if you were in front of me i will destroy confidence, and we wil see if u still so enchanted.

Ps yeah ppl with high latency have lower reactivity bit they know it and like every other player if they over extend they endanger themselves and could possibly enter the pull range of TE but that is there pb they can avoid it if they want.

So lets say a classic battlefront, you telling that destro cant approach 65ft without beeing pulled (moreover by an instant). And order shall have the choice to avoid it ( by jumping like on live, but it needed a little skill so lets broke it as much as we can and a mid range check is already enough to make order can overextend very less than 65ft (to 65ft - (2 second x speed) exactly)
Its not fair actually order can overextend closer than 65ft until they dont stay more than 2second. I guess they could come to something like 45-50 feet away make aoe or some short range ability and still dont stay in 65ft enough tpo get pulled
PLS give back as much range as fetch
Only way you should counter it is disrupt and no overextend.

Ads
Toldavf

Post#72 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:13 pm

jonyjones wrote:what i dont unsderstand is why TE isnt treated like every other cast on the move, and why you want to keep bis out of balance discusssion its ridiculous. if you were in front of me i will destroy confidence, and we wil see if u still so enchanted.

Ps yeah ppl with high latency have lower reactivity bit they know it and like every other player if they over extend they endanger themselves and could possibly enter the pull range of TE but that is there pb they can avoid it if they want.

So lets say a classic battlefront, you telling that destro cant approach 65ft without beeing pulled (moreover by an instant). And order shall have the choice to avoid it ( by jumping like on live, but it needed a little skill so lets broke it as much as we can and a mid range check is already enough to make order can overextend very less than 65ft (to 65ft - (2 second x speed) exactly)
Its not fair actually order can overextend closer than 65ft until they dont stay more than 2second. I guess they could come to something like 45-50 feet away make aoe or some short range ability and still dont stay in 65ft enough tpo get pulled
PLS give back as much range as fetch
Only way you should counter it is disrupt and no overextend.
I don't really understand this post. could you be more direct in what you are asking for please?
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

jonyjones

Post#73 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:42 pm

Personnaly i dont understand since page 5 azrael post

Azarael

Post#74 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:49 pm

TE works as it did on live. This topic was resolved a long time ago and I don't know why you are still posting in it.

Also, jonyjones: this is the last warning I'm going to give you. You're STILL shitting up the bugtracker with your splurge about Dire Shielding (which works) and bias accusations, and now you're making low quality bias posts in Balance Discussions. You will be removed from this subforum if you persist in this behaviour, and if you continue to spam the tracker, I will have no choice but to apply a server ban, because the owner of the bugtracker is not available to ban you from it.