Recent Topics

Ads

[Implemented] Destroy Confidence (existence)

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.
seara

Re: Destroy Confidence (existence)

Post#21 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:30 pm

That is not even good, check this out hehe:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=kot ... 4:;0:0:0:0:

So that makes ShatterConfidence nearly useless, to those who cant see.
Last edited by seara on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#22 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:43 pm

As Shaman main DC is just 1 of many things thats troublesome. Its far from the worst one imo. And Engie changes just added another one as they can aply Debuffs that Shamans can't cleanse from close to maximum healing Range. So current hard counters to Shaman atm are: WH, Cant kite Stealthers just hope that he doesn't get a strain of crits. WL, cant kite Pounce, Fetch and Burst dmg pretty much 3 shots us. SW, ranged knockdown. Engies dots that can't be cleansed wich we can't outrange. BW, can't cleanse. Kotbs 3+ interupts + Destroy Confidence. Combine all these factors with extreme slow casting heals and really bad defensive tools. And you got a disaster of ballance. Would DC help? Probobly a tiny bit. But its just a small small peice of the whole cookie.

Jaycub

Post#23 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:46 pm

. Forgot this was the balance forums
Last edited by Jaycub on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Penril

Post#24 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Stick to discussing DC guys.

dontcomplainx

Post#25 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:10 pm

Its obvious that Kobs/Chosen need a little "nerf" and starting with DC is a good deal but pls let me add this: on live you had to keep your eyes on your buffs, you had to keep changing your buffs now at ror you dont need to change your buffs ( the only mechanic for Kobs/Chosen) you just need to stack all of them you switch guard when need it, in my humble opinion this is not fair with the other tanks like lets say BO you need change your plans all the time so you can use a particular skill and that's the same for the other tanks like SM/IB/BG.

Dabbart

Post#26 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Destroy Confidence is crazy good. I wouldn't be opposed to it's removal. Dropping 3 enchantments every 5s dealing damage for each one removed is cra-cra. The standard Shatter works well enough imo.

I don't think you have the ability to enact this, but maybe keep the Tactic, but increase the CD to 20sec? If you want to drop 3enchantments at a go, you have to be more precise about your usage of the ability...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

TenTonHammer

Post#27 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:19 pm

Dabbart wrote:
I don't think you have the ability to enact this, but maybe keep the Tactic, but increase the CD to 20sec?
still too good

Dabbart

Post#28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:34 pm

Well, I am always in favor of Incremental changes, and increasing them as needed, instead of starting with a massive brush and working down. But that's me. Knights have a Plethora of Tactics that are all very powerful. Removing this will help Shamans, but it isn't an entire "nerf" to knights imo.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Ninepaces

Post#29 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Azarael wrote:KotBS triple enchantment shatter:

- Does it serve any purpose other than directly countering a class which does not need countering (Shaman)?
- If not, then why should it be permitted to exist?
Why does any kob take this? Its maybe 6th or 7th in line after triple snare, superpunt, crit1, crit2 +15% heal, runefang, rugged, in that order. Thats just off the top of my head theres probably something else in there more useful than triple shatter.

catholicism198

Post#30 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Ninepaces wrote:
Azarael wrote:KotBS triple enchantment shatter:

- Does it serve any purpose other than directly countering a class which does not need countering (Shaman)?
- If not, then why should it be permitted to exist?
Why does any kob take this? Its maybe 6th or 7th in line after triple snare, superpunt, crit1, crit2 +15% heal, runefang, rugged, in that order. Thats just off the top of my head theres probably something else in there more useful than triple shatter.
It's mostly just for 6v6 SC/oRVR fights- essentially the one place Shamans were not wanted.