Recent Topics

Ads

[Trialed] Magical Infusion / Shrug It Off

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.
Jaycub

Re: Magical Infusion / Shrug It Off

Post#21 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:48 pm

The lower CD on the skill would correlate to a shorter buff time as well, you wouldn't be able to save a target twice in a row because you have guaranteed at least 20-30 seconds of downtime in the 30/10 suggestion.

I don't so much like increasing the heal value as of all the things that are apart of this skill that is subject to being diminished by things like heal debuff. Going off of Wingz numbers this skill won't heal for over 1k even with desperation tactic on a heal debuffed target unless you crit.

If you could like boil this skill down to its essence/total reliability and perfect use it would basically be an insta cast heal off the GCD with a power similar to boon/BBG with a 60 sec CD. I just don't see that being overpowered and that's the extreme case.

The more I think about it, the more I really would rather have this skill have some kind of other function. Giving Shaman/AM some non heal based utility might be the only way to buff them enough to bring them closer to the other healers, and this might be the only chance for a while.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Illiyara

Post#22 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:40 am

Jaycub's rework sounds fine (anything is better than it is now), but I've always thought it should basically copy WoW's guardian spirit:

A 10s buff that increases incoming healing by say 25-40% while active. If the target takes fatal damage within that time, it would prevent death, consuming itself to heal.

This would make it worth the impact when someone is under heavy focus from both healing and dps, imo, as a single, expensive heal is pretty sad for a 60 second cooldown.

Azarael

Post#23 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:11 pm

We will trial 25% heal bless in the next patch and go from there. This topic will be reopened in a week or so.