Recent Topics

Ads

[Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.

Moderators: Balance Forum Mod, Developer, Management, Communications, Moderator, Game Master, Web Developer

Daknallbomb
Posts: 1781

Re: [Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

Post#251 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:36 pm

Hmm for my test idea we will need 24 engis. Not all tinkerer spec But mayb half of tham. And the Rest acces to keg But skilled how ever they want. Than we can See how Hard impact is cause If The engis Just have a chance to win that order dont have to play other Toons for a def. I can be cruel wrong with dat idea. But hey its Just a test
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Tankbeardz
Posts: 599

Re: [Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

Post#252 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Hmm for my test idea we will need 24 engis. Not all tinkerer spec But mayb half of tham. And the Rest acces to keg But skilled how ever they want. Than we can See how Hard impact is cause If The engis Just have a chance to win that order dont have to play other Toons for a def. I can be cruel wrong with dat idea. But hey its Just a test
This does not provide any practical data and is based off of pure theory crafting and trying to get to a 3k burst heal per second that was mentioned in previous posts. This would, literally, take an entire WB of keg engineers and a lot of luck. If you read the math post I provided...3k insta-heals would require about 27 engis all placing kegs at the same time (not factoring in heal crit)...all on the same targets...which is nearly impossible.

What you are proposing is the ending to every Mythbusters episode where, after the tests are completed, they blow things up in epic scale just for the fun of it.

When was the last time you saw an entire warband of coordinated keg engineers?

How does this do anything to prove that a few keg engineers are destroying the balance of the game with kegs?

User avatar
Karast
Posts: 552

Re: [Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

Post#253 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:05 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Hmm for my test idea we will need 24 engis. Not all tinkerer spec But mayb half of tham. And the Rest acces to keg But skilled how ever they want. Than we can See how Hard impact is cause If The engis Just have a chance to win that order dont have to play other Toons for a def. I can be cruel wrong with dat idea. But hey its Just a test
How are we suppose to trust that your warband will play to its maximum and not just throw fights to push your forum agenda?

We have already had blatantly false information reported about engi abilities that was used to push for nerfs based on incorrect information.

I have almost no faith that such a test will be done seriously.

You have provided no information to show that keg is out of balance, and now you suggest a situation where you get to decide how good or bad keg is based off of your warbands performance. That is a completely biased testing method. All you have to do is play like ****, and then cry nerf keg.

If this test were to be done a neutral party will need to test it. On this issue you are not a neutral party for testing.

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4627

Re: [Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

Post#254 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Well would be an interesting test with 24 engis. But we don't have that many engies.
In t2 we had. And when destro decide to roll over us they did.
If you want to know what a full diversed destro warband do it is quite simple. They would slaughter it.
Full Engi can't guard, can't mitigate damage and can't compensate single target damage.

Daknallbomb
Posts: 1781

Re: [Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

Post#255 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:11 pm

Karast wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:Hmm for my test idea we will need 24 engis. Not all tinkerer spec But mayb half of tham. And the Rest acces to keg But skilled how ever they want. Than we can See how Hard impact is cause If The engis Just have a chance to win that order dont have to play other Toons for a def. I can be cruel wrong with dat idea. But hey its Just a test
How are we suppose to trust that your warband will play to its maximum and not just throw fights to push your forum agenda?

We have already had blatantly false information reported about engi abilities that was used to push for nerfs based on incorrect information.

I have almost no faith that such a test will be done seriously.

You have provided no information to show that keg is out of balance, and now you suggest a situation where you get to decide how good or bad keg is based off of your warbands performance. That is a completely biased testing method. All you have to do is play like ****, and then cry nerf keg.

If this test were to be done a neutral party will need to test it. On this issue you are not a neutral party for testing.
hmm same what i thought .... both warbands can do a "bad" fight and loose just cause of they wanna win the discussion :D thats bad and i dont have an idea about that . But btw i dont wanna be in the wb at The Test i Just want to watch IT. Hmmm so fact is some ppl feels there is an issue with keg. So PLZ be open for IT and stop Block everything. We need ideas how we can Test IT. If u have an issue with Another skill The Rest has be open for IT too. Its a test Server. But i agree The engi WB can Just play Bad or The destru wb can do that. Some one Else has an idea?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

User avatar
Noergl
Posts: 360

Re: [Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

Post#256 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Daknallbomb wrote: Hmmm so fact is some ppl feels there is an issue with keg. So PLZ be open for IT and stop Block everything.
And a fact is too there are others who believe the contrary. Sorry, that`s beside the point. You can`t expect just because some people feel there is an issue the ones that believe otherwise should be "open" and don`t "block" everything. Grunbag and others tried also to give arguments for convincing the oposition and a lot of it was "blocked" or disregarded. Why is someone who is trying to establish there is nothing wrong the one who is to blame?

And as Lesti has said, we would help for a test scenario, but personally i`m not convinced such a test would either be representative nor that it would be fair or unbiased.
Image
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Daknallbomb
Posts: 1781

Re: [Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

Post#257 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Noergl wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote: Hmmm so fact is some ppl feels there is an issue with keg. So PLZ be open for IT and stop Block everything.
And a fact is too there are others who believe the contrary. Sorry, that`s beside the point. You can`t expect just because some people feel there is an issue the ones that believe otherwise should be "open" and don`t "block" everything. Grunbag and others tried also to give arguments for convincing the oposition and a lot of it was "blocked" or disregarded. Why is someone who is trying to establish there is nothing wrong the one who is to blame?

And as Lesti has said, we would help for a test scenario, but personally i`m not convinced such a test would either be representative nor that it would be fair or unbiased.

no thats not beside the point if there are ppl there is an issue and there are ppl who say no ther isnt we have to test it
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1743

Re: [Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

Post#258 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:09 pm

I think the best thing to do is collecting stats from sc and see how much is an average heal from an engineer . Then you'll realized that is not that amount of heal everyone imagine .
Just did couple of sc tonight , I did some with mulkersson (the one who got that huge heal stats) we were turning around 20k/30k heal per sc , and we won a lot . Actually dynamics fight doesn't give possibility to have great heal stats . I did some sc in premade too , the best I did tonight was 55K heal (it was a static sc , got guard and healer to help me and the sc last for 15min)
So 55K for 15 min battle would give 3666 heal per minute so 916 by keg for heal my party . Not so much then
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

Ads
Tankbeardz
Posts: 599

Re: [Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

Post#259 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:
Noergl wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote: Hmmm so fact is some ppl feels there is an issue with keg. So PLZ be open for IT and stop Block everything.
And a fact is too there are others who believe the contrary. Sorry, that`s beside the point. You can`t expect just because some people feel there is an issue the ones that believe otherwise should be "open" and don`t "block" everything. Grunbag and others tried also to give arguments for convincing the oposition and a lot of it was "blocked" or disregarded. Why is someone who is trying to establish there is nothing wrong the one who is to blame?

And as Lesti has said, we would help for a test scenario, but personally i`m not convinced such a test would either be representative nor that it would be fair or unbiased.

no thats not beside the point if there are ppl there is an issue and there are ppl who say no ther isnt we have to test it
I pretty much obliterated your post with logic and numbers a while back...not sure what else is needed. The burden of proof is on you.

Daknallbomb
Posts: 1781

Re: [Engineer,Magus]Keg,Aegis change v.2

Post#260 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Hmm my Personal opinion is that in smal scale there is no problem with keg its rly fine like IT is. I Just dont like The Thing that u could stack IT up to infinity. If order want to they could Make 48 engis healing 18 ppl for 7000 all three seconds. Y i know that will never be all of you say that soooo many Times But When IT never will be Wy u want that IT Stacks to infinity? You all sad that my Szenarios are not realistic and so on. So than lets stack Just 6 kegs on one Area where is the problem where is the diffrent When u never use much more on a place?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest