Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Path of Witchcraft Abilities

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.
wwright72

Re: [Zealot] Path of Witchcraft Abilities

Post#31 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:49 am

Torquemadra wrote: I will likely be putting 10% disrupt strikethrough into transference/efficient runecarving.
This would make transference a very serious contender for the 4th slot because not only is transference not bad to start with but this would be the only major way of getting strikethrough while maintaining int cap (other than 3 pce genesis).

And i'm sure the pugs in SCs would enjoy getting some reliable off-heals. :3
Lortie rr85 Zealot / Whoami rr44 ShadowWarrior / TUP
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Ads
Athergic

Post#32 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:54 am

Torquemadra wrote:it has, as stated, a 1s icd.

Your itemisation suggests you are bridging between offense and defence, mine is glass cannon. When I place MoM on a target, usually a RP or WP they tend to die soon after, its particularly satisfying to screw over RPs healing on the move, chase, movecast MoM, and snare channel Storm of Ravens. I find it situational perhaps but effective.

Clunky is something it, along with soulfire, is stuck with as cast time cannot be altered at this point.

I will likely be putting 10% disrupt strikethrough into transference/efficient runecarving.
any chance transference will be a little closer down the tree for other dps specs to utilize? or are we going for 1 tree for dps and the others having other functions? Also curious about lashing waves and swirling vortex tactics?

Thank you for your time and hard work :)
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

wwright72

Post#33 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Jaycub wrote: If the tactic where to change spittle from the 40ft large cone AoE to a 65ft small cone AoE like sorc's ice spikes that would make it considerably more easier to apply, but still in danger of things like WL pull/m1, SW/BW RKD etc...
How realistic is this change? Because as it stands Spittle is almost suicide to apply without a dedicated guard, especially if people already want to focus you.
Lortie rr85 Zealot / Whoami rr44 ShadowWarrior / TUP
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Penril

Post#34 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:33 pm

I think it won't happen. It is the only AoE armor debuff in the game, so there should be a HUGE risk when applying it.

As for the Corp debuff, if you really need one, you can always group up with a WAAAGH Black Orc.

Collateral

Post#35 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Well for what it' worth, tanks have aoe armour debuff, granted you need a full set of gear (which is not terribly bad for rvr). And some rdps classes will soon get it also. Or maybe I'm completely wrong in how these procs work.

Penril

Post#36 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Skills and specs should not be adjusted around gear. It should be the other way around.

Collateral

Post#37 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Absolutely not, but I just wanted to correct the 'only aoe armour debuff in the game' part.

Jaycub

Post#38 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Collateral wrote:Well for what it' worth, tanks have aoe armour debuff, granted you need a full set of gear (which is not terribly bad for rvr). And some rdps classes will soon get it also. Or maybe I'm completely wrong in how these procs work.
Zealot debuff stacks with everything, making it considerably stronger.

It's not unrealistic to apply at all in small scale rvr/scenarios or while protected in bomb warband in most situations, and it obviously has huge synergy with rift.

I suggest that merely to make it better used outside assisting a rift, or making the usual 6 man playstyle of fighting 6v8+ in rvr more plausible.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Collateral

Post#39 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:49 pm

It stacks with other armour debuffs? How come? I thought the only buffs and debuffs that stack are those from morales.

Penril

Post#40 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Collateral wrote:Absolutely not, but I just wanted to correct the 'only aoe armour debuff in the game' part.
As far as class skills go, it is. Procs from armor sets don't count for balance discussions.