Recent Topics

Ads

Gamemaster/Moderator NA

Tough? Fair? Helpful? Being a GM is one of the more confrontational and thankless jobs on the server. If you would ban your own grandmother for breaking the rules, come put in an application.

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

gurtuk
Game Master

Gamemaster/Moderator NA

Post#1 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:01 am

This is my application for a Gamemaster and or Moderator position!

My Activeness in the game.
I would say normally i play around 6 hours a day, maybe a little less if i'm working or at college, Although my college did shut down till this virus calms down so i do have a lot more time to play and be around my family! I usually play on and off from 11-9, definitely not straight but i am online a lot.

My ability to handle the worst and best in people.
I have a ton of experience handling and defusing the emotional spikes of humans, i work retail while i attend college and i've seen basically everything! (: I would definitely say i'm easily able to handle anything people throw at me. No problem there!

My activeness on the forums.
I used to be very active on the forums years ago i'd say. I stopped playing for a few months and i stopped posting but i always keep up to date with everything posted on the forums, like the new patches or updates etc,. Obviously if i become a GM/Moderator i will be much more active.

Do i understand the ins and outs of the game?
Well i started playing warhammer around 2009, i remember it very clearly my dad took me to gamestop and i was actually looking for world of warcraft but they only had warhammer, i had no idea what it was but i brought it home installed it and the rest is history (: i have played pretty much every class since then and i have been to every zone, probably done every quest so yes i do think i understand the functions of the game! (:

Do i have any authority problems?
I work directly under my district manager where i work and i'm very close with my store managers, I'm very good at taking orders and being proactive! (: I would definitely not have any issues taking commands from anyone or being under someone, i guess what i'm trying to say is i don't have any problem with authority.

Communication.
When i did play world of warcraft about 5 years ago i was in a guild called Easy, they were err i think top 15 in the world for pve progression, thats not the point but we had to quickly and efficiently reply to our guild master, logon quickly, etc. I was always very easy to keep in touch with so that will not be a problem. (:

How i will direct myself professionally.
I understand the importance of a Game Master/Moderator and i full heartedly acknowledge that this won't be easy and it will be probably very stressful, as most upfront and personal professions are (: . I also will comply to those higher up than me and dedicate a portion of my time every day to try and help the server, help new players, help any players really!

Any questions my Discord is ;Gurtuk#0759 thank you!

Ads