GM Application [NA]

Tough? Fair? Helpful? Being a GM is one of the more confrontational and thankless jobs on the server. If you would ban your own grandmother for breaking the rules, come put in an application.

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

auzzibear

GM Application [NA]

Post#1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:34 am

Hello!

In game names are Auzzi/Auzzimvp/Aussi/literally any of the 20+ Auzzi combinations (including auzzi backwards).

Activity:
I am active in-game between 6pm and 1am EST, and active on forums periodically throughout the day. I play both sides, though focus on Order. I have done this consistently for 2+ years now, balancing work and athletics into the mix.

Thick Skin/Tolerance:
I know how a response can turn a conversation in a good or bad direction. I know not to let emotions get in the way of work. No matter what people say, I always strive to make the best of the situation. I'm patient by nature. I have been a mediator in my guild and in warbands many times. I keep a cool head.
I was the captain of my college's division I track team and am used to dealing with conflicts, even with people I consider friends. I know not to let friendships get in the way of my job.

Forum Posts:
I have a good number of forum posts, offering advice when I can and the advice has not already been offered. Never had a bad interaction with a staff member or received any warnings.

Game Systems:
When a patch is released, I thoroughly read the patch notes and try out the largest changes (I have a 40+ in most classes). I played all of live, and have play on this server since 2014 (actively for 2-3 years).

Team Communication:
I have Discord both on my phone and computer, and use it every day. I work with git and GitHub every day. I'm accessible at all most hours of the day.
[EDIT] Have not used PhPbb, but am a quick learner :)

Professionalism:
Never had an issues or actions taken against my account. Clean player, who loves this game and will keep loving this game for a long long time.

Thanks for reading!
Auzzi
Auzzimvp, Cow Handler of <Salt Factory>

Aussi-Slayer | Auzzima-WP | Auzzi-WH | Auzzita-RP | Auzzimvp-WL
Auzz- DoK | Dubbs- Mara | Dubs- BG | Izua- Sham
at least 40/40 on most classes, just ran out of room :D

Ads