Recent Topics

Ads

Client Changelog 19th August

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Paura

Re: Client Changelog 19th August

Post#201 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 am

Nidwin wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:46 am I'm still amazed how often the Dunning-Kruger effect shows up anywhere, including on the RoR forums.
Why if you have a WE at 45 speak? if you are not able to accept that there are players with much more experience than you are, you suffer from Dunning-Kruger

Ads
Nidwin

Post#202 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:44 am

Paura wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 am
Nidwin wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:46 am I'm still amazed how often the Dunning-Kruger effect shows up anywhere, including on the RoR forums.
Why if you have a WE at 45 speak? if you are not able to accept that there are players with much more experience than you are, you suffer from Dunning-Kruger
If you had done your homework and typed Nidwin in "Armory" you wouldn't have embarrased yourself. :twisted:
As to answer the question a bit differently, I'm 49 (Years old) and I don't have 1 but 2 WE's as I had on the live server(s).

I've no issues at all with accepting that I'm just a below average player who's around to have some fun in the lakes. Even if my main is a Magus and my main on AoR Nidwinqq was RR100 Magus I still leave balance issues to the better Magus players. I do although give my opinion sometimes but I don't consider this "words from a pro player".
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Paura

Post#203 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:57 am

Nidwin wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:44 am
Paura wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 am
If you had done your homework and typed Nidwin in "Armory" you wouldn't have embarrased yourself. :twisted:
As to answer the question a bit differently, I'm 49 (Years old) and I don't have 1 but 2 WE's as I had on the live server(s).

I've no issues at all with accepting that I'm just a below average player who's around to have some fun in the lakes. Even if my main is a Magus and my main on AoR Nidwinqq was RR100 Magus I still leave balance issues to the better Magus players. I do although give my opinion sometimes but I don't consider this "words from a pro player".
Quiet I do not get embarrassed I have twice your char and all of rr above 70's of average.
the point is always one you are come to comment crap doing the cool you are not.
if you want to continue the theater write to me in private that you have already gone off topic too much

Tesq

Post#204 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:36 pm

The presupposition of wh/we modificatons is wrong as are the tweeks, aoe wh have in common things with aoe mara and the aoe WE suppose to have common things with aoe WL.

Fact is, aoe WL is half not existent and the reason why we dont have unique aoe stuff as wl.

These classes suppose to have a balance at 4 in the aoe department.

Half mara/half wh
Halfwh/ half we

Half wh/ half mara
Halfwe/half wl

Wh/mara is almost fix with element from both

WE/wl dont because wl have no other aoe tools exept those in common with mara so the cross mirroring part of we/wl is totally missing. It need to be made anew from scratch.

Exemple of balance:

Wh / mara = aoe kd / aoe moral drain / (miss moral stop on wh)
Mara/ wl =.Aoe channeling , aoe channelin m2, aoe interrrupt
Wh/we = aoe ista m2 , aoe kiss or bullets / (missing both a usefull relic for orvr)

We/wl= completly missing ,need anew stuff

That's why ppl are botherong to tell ya that some changes dont make sense...., instead fix wh moral drain you give it the to SM...as if SM post talon tactic required more buff it was perfectly balanced post talon tactic ....., an aoe dmg reductiom that both choaen/ sm auppose to have (one in 2h the other in s+b).

Like we ise to say about the italian legislator, your changes are schizofrenic ; they go into random directions without have a center and a method.

But clearly this is the case since you removed CS from chosen when the problem was the stackinig calculation method be wrong..and the the fact that on ror it stacked while in live didn't, there was a easy fix for not make it stack and keep consistency on stacking rules but whatever), insteaed you gave the same thing to SM.....

These problem are due not have a single person dealing with the balance as a whole using a method of cross mirroring stuff but by fix as per sentiment and own personal view of things rather then what the game tell you classea are/suppose to be arranged.

To simple put things wl/we aoe should had handled togheter and not we/wh.

The same can be said for wh/wl.

WH have a moral tactic so instead fix (cuz that tactic suck, both chance and positional? Seriusly?) you changed dragon gun?! What about give an aoe 2sec KD to wh instead on dragon gun and fix moral tactic?

Again who gave those feedback...seriusly wh/we CANT use one tactic to make the base aoe akill into 9 target there is NOT enough space for that.
Any wh/we player would had know that.
Last edited by Tesq on Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Sulorie

Post#205 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:39 pm

People show off with their high rr chars and yet nobody knows them. Must be some special time zone thing.

PS: My spec got killed with the recent changes as well, I don't like it despite the boost to middle tree but instead of going all rampage I wait for the full concept.
Dying is no option.

live4treasure

Post#206 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:48 pm

Spoiler:
Tesq wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:36 pm The presupposition of wh/we modificaton are wrong as are the tweek, as wh have on common thing with aoe mara the WE suppose to have common things with WL aoe.

Fact is aoe WL is half not existent and the reason why we dont have unique aoe stuff as wl.

These classes suppose to have a balance at 4.

Half mara/half wl
Halfwh/ half we

Half wh/ half mara
Halfwe/half wl

Wh/mara is almost fix with element from both

WE/wl dont because wl have no other aoe tools exept those in common with mara so the cross mirroring part of we/wl is totally missing. It need to be made anew from scratch.

Exemple of balance:

Wh / mara = aoe kd / aoe moral drain / (miss moral stop)
Mara/ wl =.Aoe channeling , aoe channelin m2, aoe interrrupt
Wh/we = aoe ista m2 , aoe kiss / bullets / (missing both a usefull relic for orvr)

We/wl= completly missing ,need anew stuff

That's why ppl are botherong to tell ya that some changes dont make sense...., instead fix wh moral drain you give it the to SM...as if SM post tallon tactic required more buff it was perfectly balanced post talon tactic ....., an aoe dmg reductiom that both choaen/ sm auppose to have (one in 2h the other in s+b).

Like we call the italiam legislator ,your change are schizofrenic ; they go into random directions without have a center and a method.

But clearly this is the case since you removed CS from chosen when the problem was the stackinig calculation method be wrong..and the the fact that on ror stacked while in live dont ( there was a easy fix for not make it stack and keep consistency on stacking rules but whatever), insteaed you gave the same thing to SM.....

These problem are due not have a single person dealing with the balance as a whole using a method of cross mirroring stuff but by fix as per sentiment and own personal view of things rather then what the game tell you classea are/suppose to be arranged.

To simple put things wl/we aoe should had handled togheter and not we/wh.

The same can be said for wh/wl.

Wh have a moral tactic so instead fix (cuz that tactic suck, both chance and positional? Seriusly?) you changed dragon gun?! What about give an aoe 2sec KD to wh instead on dragon gun and fix moral tactic?

Again who gave those feedback...seriusly wh/we CANT use one tactic to make the base aoe akill into 9 target there is NOT enough space for that.
Any wh/we player would had know that.
Tesq, I'll be honest, it's very difficult to understand what you're trying to say, and it hurts, because I know you're really passionate about the game. I can see some sense in places, but that wall of text you posted is simply almost impossible to read for me. I think your suggestions would be better heard if you just wrote more clearly. I hate to be the guy to tell you this.
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

Telen
Suspended

Post#207 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:59 pm

I think Tesq is saying there is alot of cross mirroring between all the mdps and WL is Orders ST burst class like WE is meant to be Destructions.

Tesq

Post#208 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Telen wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:59 pm I think Tesq is saying there is alot of cross mirroring between all the mdps and WL is Orders ST burst class like WE is meant to be Destructions.
Im refering stricly to the aoe department only in this istance.

ST is another beast entirely, anyway aoe wl lack definition and so does aoe which elf. The same cant be said for mara/wh...
(they have a unique role there-->moral remover).

Ads
Kurama

Post#209 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Wdova wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:04 am
neupWAR wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:07 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:16 pm

I don't see Spellbreaker having an absurd range...
This is a nerf to healing shamans no matter what the "absurd range" is. Slayers attack players that are being healed by shamans and will be able to strip their hots, so an indirect nerf to shaman healing. Is that the intention?
What a bullcrap. Why everytime order gets 3 blessing/enchantment removal, some shamman player step up and yelling its against his class? Why not zealot? He can also maintain 3 blessings on friendly target? Or dok? Or blackguard with his self+dark protector blessings? Or chosen with his self buff enchantments?
DoKs have gheal as their main healing tool, Zealots have their flash heal, while Shammies rely on their hots.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Telen
Suspended

Post#210 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Shamans flash heal costs 55ap while Zealots is 15ap.
Zealots can adapt. Shaman cant afford to.