Recent Topics

Ads

Client Changelog 19th August

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: Client Changelog 19th August

Post#211 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Well since chosen have to hit for 2/4 of his ench while kobs are self buff chosen too should be piss too....

But well you know all are used to have suppression ignored by slayer and oppression be shitty anyway so whatever...

Ads
shebali

Post#212 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Azarael wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:29 am I'm well aware of this problem and I relate it to AW and Torment.

Not done with WH/WE yet. Hold.
I feel the changes were good for helping people who wanted to zerg or join a wb. The problem is the WE/WH were not made for that type of play. The low HP pool, long cooldowns, and lack of a charge or a pounce make it hard to live long in group vs group. The main job is to come out of stealth kill a target fast, use tools to get away safe. Currently WH works. WE items which need to be fix are pretty simple, more damage.

Auto attacks are not at live base damage.
AW is not at live base damage.
PA is not at live base damage.

Fixing those first will be a quick fix going in the right direction. A long term solution would be change finishers and give some tweaks which were done like the SH. Melee SH changes were really good, along with SW / WL. So, it can be done for sure.

neupWAR

Post#213 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Wdova wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:04 am
neupWAR wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:07 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:16 pm

I don't see Spellbreaker having an absurd range...
This is a nerf to healing shamans no matter what the "absurd range" is. Slayers attack players that are being healed by shamans and will be able to strip their hots, so an indirect nerf to shaman healing. Is that the intention?
What a bullcrap. Why everytime order gets 3 blessing/enchantment removal, some shamman player step up and yelling its against his class? Why not zealot? He can also maintain 3 blessings on friendly target? Or dok? Or blackguard with his self+dark protector blessings? Or chosen with his self buff enchantments?
What's bullcrap? This skill will hinder shaman healing output. Zealots and doks can still work around it effectively. For BGs and chosen it's a pita to reapply but that's only part of their mechanics.

What is telling in your statement is "everytime order gets 3 blessing/enchantment removal..." What destro classes can remove 3 I've forgotten?

Azarael

Post#214 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:08 pm

shebali wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:30 pm
Azarael wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:29 am I'm well aware of this problem and I relate it to AW and Torment.

Not done with WH/WE yet. Hold.
I feel the changes were good for helping people who wanted to zerg or join a wb. The problem is the WE/WH were not made for that type of play. The low HP pool, long cooldowns, and lack of a charge or a pounce make it hard to live long in group vs group. The main job is to come out of stealth kill a target fast, use tools to get away safe. Currently WH works. WE items which need to be fix are pretty simple, more damage.

Auto attacks are not at live base damage.
AW is not at live base damage.
PA is not at live base damage.

Fixing those first will be a quick fix going in the right direction. A long term solution would be change finishers and give some tweaks which were done like the SH. Melee SH changes were really good, along with SW / WL. So, it can be done for sure.
Hi. I believe that a number of years ago, you asserted that the base damage was wrong and it was proven to match tooltip. I'm going to need hard proof, corresponding to tooltip which we now know is generated from a file which was also used by the server to implement the entire ability system, that PA and AW do not have the correct value.

Telen
Suspended

Post#215 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:21 pm

The last thing this game needs is more mdps burst. With the added aoe, pounces, pulls. The game is unrecognisable. Were back to the days of the melee train zerg and anything that cant kill burst in 3gcds might aswell gtfo.

MedV

Post#216 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:51 pm

I agree AW does need a nerf. Numbers are too high. Got crit for 2k as a tank. WEs have enough burst. Increasing it in anyway either by aa or increasing base AW dmg would be a mistake. You Shldnt be able to burst every class during a KD. Pick you’re targets better and stop complaining, you have a huge amount of squishies in order to kill.

WH has a lot of tanks and mdps to deal with.
The King.

Hrihor88

Post#217 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Having Elixir of Insane Power in path of Suffering where WB having corporeal dmg and AW already ignore 100% of armor if you positioning right dont benefit of the New changes , where before you can use this elixir with the other finishers and optimizing the dmg in the rotation.

Lileldys

Post#218 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:24 pm

Hrihor88 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:11 pm Having Elixir of Insane Power in path of Suffering where WB having corporeal dmg and AW already ignore 100% of armor if you positioning right dont benefit of the New changes , where before you can use this elixir with the other finishers and optimizing the dmg in the rotation.
Just a 2 button class?
Use more skills, Envenomed blade stacks hard now, and is affected by EOIP(DOT is currently critting for 1.3k on unguarded squishies), along with BLB and SacStab granting 50% AA haste, it's a monster.

Ads
Spierron

Post#219 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Lileldys wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:24 pm Use more skills, Envenomed blade stacks hard now, and is affected by EOIP(DOT is currently critting for 1.3k on unguarded squishies), along with BLB and SacStab granting 50% AA haste, it's a monster.
SS is always lower compared to other exec, no reason to play with except for solo.

peterthepan3 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:02 am WE/WH will be fine tuned, I am sure, so let's take a tictac and relax a bit.

Wdova

Post#220 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:00 pm

neupWAR wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:53 pm
Wdova wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:04 am
neupWAR wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:07 am

This is a nerf to healing shamans no matter what the "absurd range" is. Slayers attack players that are being healed by shamans and will be able to strip their hots, so an indirect nerf to shaman healing. Is that the intention?
What a bullcrap. Why everytime order gets 3 blessing/enchantment removal, some shamman player step up and yelling its against his class? Why not zealot? He can also maintain 3 blessings on friendly target? Or dok? Or blackguard with his self+dark protector blessings? Or chosen with his self buff enchantments?
What's bullcrap? This skill will hinder shaman healing output. Zealots and doks can still work around it effectively. For BGs and chosen it's a pita to reapply but that's only part of their mechanics.

What is telling in your statement is "everytime order gets 3 blessing/enchantment removal..." What destro classes can remove 3 I've forgotten?
Spellbreaker is 13 pts in giantslayer tree require 2H. Not many slayers run giantslayer tree. It has 25 seconds cooldown while Shamman hots and buffs has no cooldown at all so you can recast them and maintain them for 25seconds till another spellbreaker hit. How on earth this can be "THE NERF to healing shamman" ? Just tell me.

Knight 3 blessings removal was another story. Shattered confidence was core abbility with only 5s cooldown and tactic for removal 3 blessings was also core, so it was A) easily accesable B)65 feet away C) on verry low cooldown.
Last edited by Wdova on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+