Ads

Client Changelog 19th August

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Client Changelog 19th August

Post#41 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:11 pm

bichka wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:32 pm finally some love to WE/WH
1 suggestion - make IP tactic core, it's mandatory for almost any build and limiting WE/WH builds drastically.
Where you see the love?
Carnage seems to become the aoe tree but Pierce Armor is wrong there. You either lose EoiP or PA.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Aerogath
Suspended

Post#42 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:12 pm

It seems you underrated the Magus dmg with 8 stacks and 1000 int and more. The mist so strong on high int and with 8 stacks + the other Aoe dots its a dmg where i didn`t want to be a healer especially with Roiling Winds on it. If you now spam Firestorm on an Enemy...... . The Laser was trong and a good solo Puke with 1500+ crits.

Renork

Post#43 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Aerogath wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:12 pm It seems you underrated the Magus dmg with 8 stacks and 1000 int and more. The mist so strong on high int and with 8 stacks + the other Aoe dots its a dmg where i didn`t want to be a healer especially with Roiling Winds on it. If you now spam Firestorm on an Enemy...... . The Laser was trong and a good solo Puke with 1500+ crits.
Sweetie if you’re dying to a magus mist...I don’t even know what to tell you, lol.

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#44 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Also my mist is in Zergs on max ticking for 800 + all the other stuff...

oaliaen

Post#45 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Could some GM post some explanations for each change ?

Azarael

Post#46 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:27 pm

Anything specific?

Spierron

Post#47 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Spierron wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:46 pm EB still same damage as before
After some test, same damage but more tic. nice change i love it :D fervor is good too maybe look about stag who don't break on dot because now we can just apply dot and stag after for look the target die without being able to do anything :evil:

oaliaen

Post#48 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:47 pm

Azarael wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:27 pm Anything specific?

Like; "why it was necessary to be done "

as many destro are complaining , i would like to know.. :geek:

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#49 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:11 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:47 pm

We don't know what change are you talking about specifically
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Miszczu5647

Post#50 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:17 pm

Spoiler:
oaliaen wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:47 pm

I will add some "behind the scene" thoughts about WE/WH changes. As I was author of WE/WH redesigne - with great help of few high renown players we have on this server (if they want to put their names here they are free to do so). What is also very important what was implemented is around 70% of what we gave to Aza.
Ok, let's start:
Defining role of WE/WH.
Areas:
- solo/duo (1vs1,1vs2)
- small scale (up to 12vs12)
- warband play

Solo/duo:
By design WE should be able to fulfill silent assassin role. Killing BO’s defenders, harassing enemy on Keep, ganking in the lake. This role is more or less covered by what we have today in RoR, with some issue.

Small scale:
In group play WE role change a little bit. She should be a “tip of the sword”. Death Blow dealer. Also this role need only small tweaks. We have in game utility dps like marauders and squig herders. When debuffing the enemy is covered by tank and other dps, WE can focus on dealing high dmg in burst windows.

Warband play:
Also death blow dealer. But as warband play is about aoe fulfilling this role required at least one major change.

Problems:
- stealth mechanics;
- lack of AoE pressure;
- don't overtune/kill one playestyle when trying to fix other.

In my opinion all above was resolved, by this I mean WE/WH have solid fundament to build on. Now gather evidence, data, combat log screen shots and make proposals via balance forum.

My opinion about IP tactics as a core. I suggested it at the begining but needed to agree that will kill Path of Treachery for WE. No need to worry about positioning when using KD, high hitting skills, IP as core. Everything what is "juicy" on WE would be outside of treachery. WH Path of Judgment have BAL so this problem wouldn't touch them.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen