Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grock

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Post#201 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:47 pm

Omegus wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:00 am
ekalime wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:34 pmP.S. Your writeup makes me think you hacked my documentation and know which pieces went where >.>
I did the whole chain and the item rewards literally say which appearance set they belong to :P

Shoulders with the Havoc appearance initially were not in the PQs, but then they were added (99% sure it was added to PQs rather than a vendor) sometime in May 2020. I remember having a race with another Zealot to see who could get them first (and I lost), and then upon getting them realised that the sticky-out bits are bones and not candles and deciding not to use it. I tried to get the item again many months later and have been unable to find it in any PQs or vendors.

Do you have The Power to check where else the Havoc shoulder appearance items drop from, just in case it's a bug and the PQ/vendor items were changed by accident?

edit: as for the quest line: it has a lot of rare dyes, so anyone who wants rare dyes to use or sell for good gold should do the quest chain.
They were availalbe to some classes prior to appearance rework, but definitely not all of them.

Slayer used to have the "havoc" shoulders & helmet on pre-rework Merc, but since the rework shoulders have been unavailable.
For IB, Engi and RP im pretty sure the shoulders have never been available at all
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
Toggle

Post#202 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:36 pm

Omegus wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:00 am
ekalime wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:34 pmP.S. Your writeup makes me think you hacked my documentation and know which pieces went where >.>
I did the whole chain and the item rewards literally say which appearance set they belong to :P

Shoulders with the Havoc appearance initially were not in the PQs, but then they were added (99% sure it was added to PQs rather than a vendor) sometime in May 2020. I remember having a race with another Zealot to see who could get them first (and I lost), and then upon getting them realised that the sticky-out bits are bones and not candles and deciding not to use it. I tried to get the item again many months later and have been unable to find it in any PQs or vendors.

Do you have The Power to check where else the Havoc shoulder appearance items drop from, just in case it's a bug and the PQ/vendor items were changed by accident?

edit: as for the quest line: it has a lot of rare dyes, so anyone who wants rare dyes to use or sell for good gold should do the quest chain.
Pretty sure that was me you were racing!
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Omegus

Post#203 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:04 pm

Indeed it was. I've confirmed with Ekalime that some of those appearance items were added to a vendor in May 2020, but were since removed. Currently that long quest chain is the only way to get them, and be sure not to delete them as the quest cannot be repeated.

I'll be doing a proper write-up of the quest soon rather than have it buried in here.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Stinkyweed

Post#204 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:05 pm

I still am unable to find the SquigHerder helm shown with the carnage set. It can also be seen in the Greenskij capital in some gobo NPCs. Has anyone had luck finding the skin?
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.81
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Grock

Post#205 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:52 am

Stinkyweed wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:05 pm I still am unable to find the SquigHerder helm shown with the carnage set. It can also be seen in the Greenskij capital in some gobo NPCs. Has anyone had luck finding the skin?
What sources did you try?

If its not on regular drops (green, blue or purple rarity, they usually have diff looks) then it might be T2 epic quest or the new questline discussed above, i suppose
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Emissary
Community Management

Post#206 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:17 am

Is there a database of all shield appearances for kotbs?

I was trying to find a large shield that I used to have on live. Last night I accidentally clicked on the wrong shield I was playing to see if I could see the appearance before I bought it and accidentally wasted 400 warcrests
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Disturbedst

Post#207 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:04 am

This might be a bit of a specific question, but does anyone know where to get the belt that is shown in the Chosen's Redeye set? The belt looks unique, but it's not part of the Redeye set. Not sure if its a random drop from Gunbad? Thanks!

Gladiolix

Post#208 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:26 am

Disturbedst wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:04 am This might be a bit of a specific question, but does anyone know where to get the belt that is shown in the Chosen's Redeye set? The belt looks unique, but it's not part of the Redeye set. Not sure if its a random drop from Gunbad? Thanks!
Rubius is doing fantastic work at updating RoR wiki currently, and he just updated:
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Vain ... e_(Destro)

Last phase reward is the Redeye matching belt.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Ads
Disturbedst

Post#209 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:38 am

Gladiolix wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:26 am
Disturbedst wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:04 am This might be a bit of a specific question, but does anyone know where to get the belt that is shown in the Chosen's Redeye set? The belt looks unique, but it's not part of the Redeye set. Not sure if its a random drop from Gunbad? Thanks!
Rubius is doing fantastic work at updating RoR wiki currently, and he just updated:
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Vain ... e_(Destro)

Last phase reward is the Redeye matching belt.
Thank you soo much!

diegomess

Post#210 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:17 am

You have to do that gruesome long quest until you get to talabecland or maybe high pass (the quest ends in chaos wastes), for chosen there is 2 unique belts, redeye and the stalker one i think, and 1 shoulders which is the one that some IC npc guards use
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80