Recent Topics

Ads

XP Gain

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Catweazle

XP Gain

Post#1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Hi Guys just wondering if the XP gain on the private server is the same as Release and if the XP per level is the same as release?

http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Chart

Ads
Lileldys

Re: XP Gain

Post#2 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Experience needed per level is the same, but the XP gain is higher than live, but not crazy.

nefandir

Post#3 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:44 pm

I was wondering the same because it does seem a bit quicker, but I very much appreciate that actually. To add on to the thread: is renown gain also faster or in any way different than back on the live servers? Or is it exactly the same?
To the devs: a big thanks for your effort with RoR!

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:00 pm

nefandir wrote:I was wondering the same because it does seem a bit quicker, but I very much appreciate that actually. To add on to the thread: is renown gain also faster or in any way different than back on the live servers? Or is it exactly the same?
It's kind of impossible to answer these kinds of questions, because there were a lot of things that changed the rate of renown gain over time.

1. The renown (and xp) rates were generally increased somewhat over time, and the requirements to reach the each level were altered.
2. As time went on, more xp/renown increase items and tactics were in use (guild banners, WAR Aegis, etc.)
3. The 1.4.0 "expansion" gave a scaling xp/renown bonus to players who paid money, based on their current level.

In the end, because we're working off memory, it's very difficult to compare xp/renown rates on RoR to WAR. Different people will remember different leveling speeds based on when they played, and who they played with. We will have to someday work out a new rate that "feels right" for us, regardless of how quickly or slowly it went on WAR.

PartizanRUS

Post#5 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Lileldys wrote:Experience needed per level is the same, but the XP gain is higher than live, but not crazy.
XP gain is about *3 / *4 with rested xp and rested XP gain is high too. In T3 you just flying through levels.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Shibirian

Post#6 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:10 pm

It's so fast to gain XP with RvR or some quick PvE quests you don't need rats for leveling. :D
"I am Grace, too. But roll a healer if you need healing..." - Tudik (WP@SC)

"I've heard it reported but do not know how to reproduce." - Azarael

EVOXSNES

Post#7 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:52 am

When i'm deciding on what to play, RoR punches above it's weight to bring itself into my periphery. There are only so many hours in the day and RoR isn't the only game that vies for my attention.
I appreciate the increase to XP AND the loot changes. The ultimate goal for me and for everyone, i think, is to hit that max level to enjoy that later game content and little mercies keep the candles burning. imho