Recent Topics

Ads

[DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Penril

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#101 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:20 pm

There is a thing called Immunity Timers. Play carefully until you are Immovable, then go crazy for 30 seconds.

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#102 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:41 pm

damn I didnt see what happened to the guy punted off. its Death right?

Im totally cool with that staying as is lol

start adding walls then you have issues with people being stuck in **** and well that's worse.

Penril

Post#103 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:54 pm

Yeah, death.

peterthepan3

Post#104 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:33 pm

Penril wrote:Yeah, death.

Apologies if I came across as rude.

If you do play in a 6man group and do 6v6s, fair enough (and nice - good to have more 6mans!). I just can't fathom how a 6v6 would allow for an instakill mechanic like that/jeopardise people's playstyle and necessitate the use of chosen/bg/kotbs/IB. If you play a BO in this map with no wall, you'd be doing your team a disservice/give the enemy one-up without even having started the match.
just my 2c. anyway I have made my point (as you said) so I digress.

Penril

Post#105 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:46 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Penril wrote:Yeah, death.

Apologies if I came across as rude.

If you do play in a 6man group and do 6v6s, fair enough (and nice - good to have more 6mans!). I just can't fathom how a 6v6 would allow for an instakill mechanic like that/jeopardise people's playstyle and necessitate the use of chosen/bg/kotbs/IB. If you play a BO in this map with no wall, you'd be doing your team a disservice/give the enemy one-up without even having started the match.
just my 2c. anyway I have made my point (as you said) so I digress.
Well, i think punting people in EC is really fun (Tor Anroc too). Invisible walls would ruin that fun. If someone asks us for a 6v6, we go to an uncontested zone (like everyone did in T4, duels in Chaos Wastes, 6v6 in Shining Way, Q only for Caledor Woods, etc.).

In other words: there are several options for a no-objectives, no-insta kills 6v6. But there is only one EC.

tomato

Post#106 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Penril wrote: If someone asks us for a 6v6, we are never going to do it anyway. (like everyone did in T4, duels in Chaos Wastes, 6v6 in Shining Way, Q only for Caledor Woods, etc.).
FTFY.

Penril

Post#107 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:05 pm

tomato wrote:
Penril wrote: If someone asks us for a 6v6, we are never going to do it anyway. (like everyone did in T4, duels in Chaos Wastes, 6v6 in Shining Way, Q only for Caledor Woods, etc.).
FTFY.
Oh, we already had a few fun fights against some NA guilds. However, we only do friendly 6v6s. Our guild has a rule not to do 6v6 against pricks. And it seems that most of the guilds interested in 6v6 are not interested in being friendly at all. Therefore, we have had only a few in RoR. Hope it changes once T4 arrives.

Euan
Suspended

Post#108 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Yo can we get the exact same scenario for pugs only without a wall? Thanks.
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

Ads
soulcoffin

Post#109 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello Penril,

Please explain your role within the RoR team. I did not find you on the list of the current team.

Thanks

(NM I got my answer > Those members of the community who have the Balance Forum Moderator usergroup are here to enforce the rules of this particular subforum, and were appointed for their ability and willingness to perform that function. Their usergroup does not mean that their opinions on balance are considered more valuable than those of anyone else within this subforum. It means only that they have the ability to issue infractions and bans within this area, and directives issued by them are to be respected.)
Last edited by soulcoffin on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SOULCOFFIN

Penril

Post#110 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:45 pm

soulcoffin wrote:Hello Penril,

Please explain your role within the RoR team. I did not find you on the list of the current team.

Thanks
Hello soulcoffin.

Please click on the link in my signature.

Thanks.