Recent Topics

Ads

[DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
tomato

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Upcoming EC 6v6 Scenario

Post#81 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:02 pm

DefinitelyNotWingz wrote:
RyanMakara wrote: I would like to know from those individuals who play in 6 man premade groups
Let me add
Azarael wrote:
A friendly reminder, yet again, that if you don't play 6v6 scenarios in a 6 man, your opinion is not welcome in this thread. The aim is to target certain scenarios at the 6 man players, and thus it is their opinion, and their opinion alone, that we are interested in. As I do not play in a 6 man, I will also refrain from offering any opinion.

Ads
Euan
Suspended

Post#82 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:14 pm

I know you guys are just butthurt about the comment I just made, but really? Premades were crying about EC being too small or walls. They barely queue for Caledor Woods. It hink my concerns were valid.
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

roadkillrobin

Post#83 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:14 pm

I think moast guilds have 6man premades regulary and majority of players occasionally run with a premades aswell.

Kolkuth

Post#84 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Euan wrote:They barely queue for Caledor Woods.
Please, have a look at the vids in my signature: you'll see you are wrong (and I have lots of others guilds/fights).
CCM : Kolkuuth - Kolkutzz
CCM II : Kolkuth

"Cuir Cuir Moustache" - 6man PvP FR guild
ORvR fights vids

tomato

Post#85 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Euan wrote:I know you guys are just butthurt about the comment I just made, but really? Premades were crying about EC being too small or walls. They barely queue for Caledor Woods. It hink my concerns were valid.
You can think what you want. Unless you are playing in a 6man queing caledor woods this thread isn't for you.

Valfaros

Post#86 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:19 pm

Well there is a difference between people who are not interessted in 6v6 man sc's at all and just people who think that EC is just the wrong map for competitive 6v6 and would rather see it as a pug fun map.
Then again even though I'm not playing a lot of 6 player sc's now I am really intressted in doing so when T4 is out and because of that I and probabbly a lot of other people give their opinion how they see it.

+If you implement EC as 6v6 map and there are others who want it as a pug map their opinion still matters well atleast if you don't bring it for both...

roadkillrobin

Post#87 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Moast premades que all, inlcuding CW.

peterthepan3

Post#88 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:38 pm

recently CW has been the only scen we will queue unless there are literally no other guilds queueing for it. the longer wait times are worth the fights

Ads
Lindisfarne

Post#89 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Personally, i would like to see 2 versions of EC. I love the idea of having it a 6v6 premade SC that you need a 6man to que, but i also would like to see it as a pug SC as well, simply because its my favorite SC (with a wall or not)
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#90 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Lindisfarne wrote:Personally, i would like to see 2 versions of EC. I love the idea of having it a 6v6 premade SC that you need a 6man to que, but i also would like to see it as a pug SC as well, simply because its my favorite SC (with a wall or not)

as with cw you can queue it solo too i guess.
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)