Recent Topics

Ads

[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] The Tier 4 Sets

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Scrilian

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] The Tier 4 Sets

Post#101 » Thu May 12, 2016 4:21 pm

Don't really dig the random 3p resist.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
jonyjones

Post#102 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:02 pm

anyway i dont get why go from 7%disrupt to 5% parry chosen have no parry problem. And you remove weapon skill (should i mention armor penetration) and willpower which are useful. I mean there is a capacity tzeench reflection that need disrupt and willpower help with healing aura too. But order dont have this. And the hp per second instead of ap/sec are u seriously serious? and where are my 2 point in mid tree, i mean move the tree but keep the 2 point, at rank 40 rr40 arent we supposed to do the same spe we will rr60?

Shadowgurke

Post#103 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:14 pm

jonyjones wrote:anyway i dont get why go from 7%disrupt to 5% parry chosen have no parry problem. And you remove weapon skill (should i mention armor penetration) and willpower which are useful. I mean there is a capacity tzeench reflection that need disrupt and willpower help with healing aura too. But order dont have this. And the hp per second instead of ap/sec are u seriously serious? and where are my 2 point in mid tree, i mean move the tree but keep the 2 point, at rank 40 rr40 arent we supposed to do the same spe we will rr60?
Willpower for disrupt is almost completely useless. Chosen does mostly spirit damage hence armor penetration will do no good. And Parry is nice for any class, not sure what your problem is

jonyjones

Post#104 » Fri May 13, 2016 10:50 pm

Problem is nerf of set, i want to disrupt and have little bonus for healing, also moving tree in which 5 piece bonus is wasnt a good idea those bonus should be in a path both side use.Oh and hp.sec insted of ap/sec was useful on some class that doesnt have ap problem so you may extend this to some others.

jonyjones

Post#105 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:56 am

I think we should keep the line of the dev and unbalance in favor of order. So if you think going from 3ap/s to 52hp/4s on tank is an improvement so destro need to be nerfed on this (and go back to 3qp/s) or you wont follow mythic mind. sorry for being so disapointing but game lack of tank and exept if you mess wasting a tactic slot for ap tactic , which in my opinion is a waste if you look other tactic, or continually sticking with a moral1 of the fail (which give back full ap ), i dont understand giving up what we need ( yes tank havent ap steal or another resource that can relay, or any sort of ap replenish mean, exept id you **** a tactic slot ot a morale slot). I understand order is les subject to this pb due to healer choosing efficient tactic like the one who give ap

Koryu199X

Post#106 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:46 am

I have been thinking very deeply about the next steps and where the game could go with the armour sets. I've discussed with a number of players and they are keen for this style of gear acquisition to be implemented. What I have come up with is a way to make a dungeon, scenario or rvr a method to acquire an armour set and weapon.

Firstly I felt it would be good to have a variety of end gear sets like sovereign. However, each armour set has the same number of pieces like sovereign (I believe sovereign armour had 8 parts to it) and comes from a different source, such as dungeon, scenario or rvr and is designed to cater to a certain play through its unique set bonuses as well as offer players custom appearances. For instance if we take the witch elf class, by doing scenarios a witch elf could buy the Warlord set which is more offensive than sovereign with its set bonus being an AP drain much like it was in live.

The sovereign set could be slightly more balanced and bought through rvr. However, an example of a defensive set would be sentinel from the bilerot burrow and blood wrought enclave, this would be more defensive offering increased toughness and resistances and supporting the witch elf path of suffering. It would be 8 pieces like sovereign and have defensive stats to match sovereign.

The Bastion Stair armour would be an anti magic based set and quite aggressive. This way the pve section of the game could have a more meaningful impact on the game offering players alternatives to just rvr and scenarios but also giving players the opportunity to use pve to supplement their armour. I felt that it would be good if each dungeon also had an epic weapon for players to collect. Please let me know if you agree dev's so we can have a more in depth discussion.
regards Koryu
P.S. I don't know how to start a new thread, but what I am trying to do is to get players thinking about the future of the game.

Glorian

Post#107 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:56 am

You may want to look into this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=17829

Because new sets means new power increase. And the question is how to handle it.

Koryu199X

Post#108 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:31 am

I am well aware of the fact that new sets means a power increase, that is why I suggested that pve actually offer an alternate way of acquiring power rather than players getting steamrolled in scenarios or rvr. Thank you for the link.

Ads