Recent Topics

Ads

[FEEDBACK] On The Times Involved in Keep Sieges

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Telen
Suspended

Re: [FEEDBACK] On The Times Involved in Keep Sieges

Post#121 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:22 pm

Problem is with how healing and avoidance is in war it either one shots you or it wont do anything.

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#122 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Gerv wrote:2. Oil needs to be toned down. It should do a lot of damage, but it should not one shot people. When you are hitting the door there is virtually nothing you can do to get out of the way in time when oil is poored the first time and that is just too much. Lower oil damage by 50%.

Totally agree with that.Cutting it down to 50% is the best solution.So it would take 2 shots from oil or when you get hit by oil = -50% health + tick(-25% health overtime) but no Instant-kill

I completely disagree, with a 50% cut, in t4, 4.5k damage every few (not exactly sure on the cool-down on pouring the oil) is not a large volume for healers to restore. At 50% damage all it would be is a simple delay, 75% of current damage, that is something I can get behind.
The oil can be used every 3 seconds...dunno if its bugged or in purpose.Oil HP and Cooldown(to 15-20sec) could be increased though.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Aven

Post#123 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:55 pm

I reached T3 last week, and I can say so far, since T2 around 80% of my keep fights (defence and offence) didn't have a single ram. Their damages are way too small and they leave you as sitting ducks for the 2-shotting oil.

Oil needs to have its damage reduced slightly and its cooldown increased, while ram damages should be increased. Currently hitting the door 'by hand' feels way faster.
Avenflar, Zealot, Athel Loren, RR Icompletelyforgotbynow

wanna993

Post#124 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:52 pm

Doors should be heavily nerfed and bound to BO for HP. As it stands Defense is already way too easy. taking a keep is much too difficult because as soon as numbers are even, offense is screwed. And with the extreme amount of time needed to down a door defense will always have too much time to respond. As it stands people barely bother getting a keep because of how pointless it is trying to do so.

Toldavf

Post#125 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:49 am

You should only be able to set up oil at a keep your faction owns.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#126 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:59 am

Toldavf wrote:You should only be able to set up oil at a keep your faction owns.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Toldavf

Post#127 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:01 pm

Razielhell wrote:
Toldavf wrote:You should only be able to set up oil at a keep your faction owns.
Why not?
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Harddrive

Post#128 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:27 pm

In sum,
1. Nerf Oil
2. Nerf Doors
3. Buff Ram

=Profit?

Ads
Zanilos

Post#129 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Harddrive wrote:In sum,
1. Nerf Oil
2. Nerf Doors
3. Buff Ram

=Profit?
I'm actually swaying into, increase door HP and increase ram damage, so more attention goes towards the ram and the guys on it.

Obviously the ram would need tweaking.

Dresden
Banned

Post#130 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:28 pm

siege gear dmg / char ability dmg / door health

balance every angle of interplay between those three things in mind of how order and destro actually play (keeping in mind how smaller/equal/larger forces opposing smaller/equal/larger forces will interplay) and that should do it!

I'm no PhD quantum mathematician but i'm sure the folks in charge here can figure something out.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q