Recent Topics

Ads

New Career Builder web app

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Turino

New Career Builder web app

Post#1 » Mon May 30, 2016 11:41 am

Hey all,

Over the last few months I've built an online career builder web app aimed at replacing http://waronlinebuilder.org. Initially it will offer similar functionality as http://waronlinebuilder.org but I intend to improve things over time (suggestions welcome) and keep it maintained.

I'm looking for help testing it before I officially release it. Please send me a PM (including your email address) if you can help out.

Cheers, T.

Ads
Tesq

Re: New Career Builder web app

Post#2 » Mon May 30, 2016 12:40 pm

that would be nice ther's a lot of incorrect small stuff in that, and the chance that can be wipe anytime dosen't really help, i was waiting from a lot that someone made something like this, maybe could we have a section here on the forum near the about section ...the hell! that would be so usefull even for new player.

Dana
Former Staff

Post#3 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Tesq wrote:that would be nice ther's a lot of incorrect small stuff in that, and the chance that can be wipe anytime dosen't really help, i was waiting from a lot that someone made something like this, maybe could we have a section here on the forum near the about section ...the hell! that would be so usefull even for new player.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13670&start=10
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Tesq

Post#4 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:49 pm

i know the add on in game but off line app would be better for the forum as link build etc and would be indipendent from the warbuilder and will be update with ror changes. Also it would better for new player and to look at what class you want start with.