Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Career Builder

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Turino

Re: RoR Career Builder

Post#71 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:16 pm

Tesq wrote:I prefer waronline buidler for 1 thing still click and ista level in the mastery, press +++++ every time feel so slow :D
Also maybe put default rank 40 rr 70 but still allow ppl to scale down if they want
I think I'll prioritise these features as the next updates. Useful feedback :+1:

Ads
Combi

Post#72 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Turino wrote:
Combi wrote:Is it just me, or is it always down?
Hopefully not. What sort of errors are you getting? Feel free to DM any issues and I will investigate
I blame my workplace's IT department.
xrealmer

Gerv
Banned

Post#73 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:40 am

Hey bud, any chance of updating the career builder for the changes to the Black Guard Lothing tree?
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Tesq

Post#74 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:43 am

i agree , there are changes for magus/engi too to be done

Turino

Post#75 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:00 am

Hey guys,

Apologies, it's been a while since an update. I've been snowed under with another side project which I'm hoping to have completed in the next month or so. Once that is out of the way I have several updates in the pipeline for the career builder.

In the meantime I've made updates to the following careers:

- Black Guard
- Engineer
- Magus
- DoK
- Warrior Priest

Please shout if I've made any errors or missed anything. Thanks for your patience and thanks to daniilpb for the excellent diagram of BG updates :D

(it's possible you may need to refresh your browser to see the new data)

T.

blaqwar

Post#76 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:33 am

I briefly cross-referenced the RoR builder with my late T3 DoK and Engineer, everything seems correct as ability/tactic/morale availability goes, was surprised to see you caught the AoE detaunt for the AA haste tactic swap, good work! :)

Something that I noticed though is that you updated the tooltips for the turrets to include the change from 4 max stacks of Improvised Upgrades to 8 but the stat contribution tooltips from the owner are a bit off according to this:
Spoiler:
Azarael wrote:Gun Turret

Base Range: 100ft
Armor: 100%
Resistances: 100%
Hit Points: 50%
Weapon DPS: 70% of Engineer's ranged slot and main hand DPS

Bombardment Turret

Base Range: 65ft
Armor: 150%
Hit Points: 75%
Weapon DPS: 85% of Engineer's ranged slot and main hand DPS

Flame Turret

Base Range: 30ft
Armor: 200%
Hit Points: 100%
Weapon DPS: Engineer's ranged slot and main hand DPS
Since the original Mythic tooltips don't take armor/resistance contribution into account I don't know if you want to update them, it's not terribly relevant and the tooltips might become overly bloated. I torn on whether the weapon contribution is relevant enough and if that's changing the wording of the tooltips a bit too much but I imagine once the patcher comes out the dev team will be changing all the tooltips to be as accurate as possible. It's up to you, I guess you could wait with that. The Wounds contribution however should definitely be updated on the Bombardment and Flame Turret. :)

Tesq

Post#77 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:24 am

Turino wrote:Hey guys,

Apologies, it's been a while since an update. I've been snowed under with another side project which I'm hoping to have completed in the next month or so. Once that is out of the way I have several updates in the pipeline for the career builder.

In the meantime I've made updates to the following careers:

- Black Guard
- Engineer
- Magus
- DoK
- Warrior Priest

Please shout if I've made any errors or missed anything. Thanks for your patience and thanks to daniilpb for the excellent diagram of BG updates :D

(it's possible you may need to refresh your browser to see the new data)

T.
oh shiny !! thx

nb: also order for pairing classes on the left side of the interface instead this chaotic order
http://imgur.com/hO67khV

Turino

Post#78 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:33 am

blaqwar wrote:I briefly cross-referenced the RoR builder with my late T3 DoK and Engineer, everything seems correct as ability/tactic/morale availability goes, was surprised to see you caught the AoE detaunt for the AA haste tactic swap, good work! :)

Something that I noticed though is that you updated the tooltips for the turrets to include the change from 4 max stacks of Improvised Upgrades to 8 but the stat contribution tooltips from the owner are a bit off according to this:
Spoiler:
Azarael wrote:Gun Turret

Base Range: 100ft
Armor: 100%
Hit Points: 50%
Weapon DPS: 70% of Engineer's ranged slot and main hand DPS

Bombardment Turret

Base Range: 65ft
Armor: 150%
Hit Points: 75%
Weapon DPS: 85% of Engineer's ranged slot and main hand DPS

Flame Turret

Base Range: 30ft
Armor: 200%
Hit Points: 100%
Weapon DPS: Engineer's ranged slot and main hand DPS
Since the original Mythic tooltips don't take armor/resistance contribution into account I don't know if you want to update them, it's not terribly relevant and the tooltips might become overly bloated. I torn on whether the weapon contribution is relevant enough and if that's changing the wording of the tooltips a bit too much but I imagine once the patcher comes out the dev team will be changing all the tooltips to be as accurate as possible. It's up to you, I guess you could wait with that. The Wounds contribution however should definitely be updated on the Bombardment and Flame Turret. :)
Hey Blaq, nice to see you back playing (and blogging!).

It did cross my mind to completely change the tooltip descriptions. I'm reluctant to commit to that just yet. I'd prefer to spend time pulling the tooltip data directly from a RoR API end point when it becomes available rather than lots and lots of copy updates. Happy to update if people are frustrated though of course.

I'll get the bombard/flame turret updated though asap.

I've been too busy with side projects to do much playing myself last few months. Reading all the Engi changes has really got me intrigued to try rolling another (I had a RR80+ engi in the original game). Hmmmm.... ;)

Ads
Turino

Post#79 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:35 am

Tesq wrote: oh shiny !! thx

nb: also order for pairing classes on the left side of the interface instead this chaotic order
http://imgur.com/hO67khV
Good idea. Added to the list! 8-)

Turino

Post#80 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:13 pm

Long overdue skills update complete!

Apologies for the delay with this one. I've traced all the Careers updates since January (via patch notes) and tried my best to update as accurately as I can but there are bound to be one or two mistakes (and omissions!). Please let me know if this is the case.

If someone could give me the details of the new BG ability "Get Down!" that would be awesome. I'll need all the usual jazz e.g. cooldown, AP cost, incant time, base damage, description. And a new icon if there is one (using the deprecated Blades of Ruin for now).

As you can probably tell, I'm a bit out of touch with the game from a personal pov. Not been doing any gaming at all for last 6-12 months unfortunately.

Cheers, T.