Recent Topics

Ads

Are new classes/factions planned?

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
YUKO

Re: Are new classes/factions planned?

Post#41 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:03 pm

saupreusse wrote:
Thunderforge wrote:As far as I see, we've got dwarfs, so the only thing left needed to do is delete the other races...
the only thing in this thread that is actually achievable.
Vampire Counts. They're the most likely ones beyond your statement and to reflect others opinions.

Because of the VC related art, graphics, skeleton NPC, concepts, architecture and a such existing little bits here and there on the cyberspace and inside the game.

Ads
Gobtar

Post#42 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:22 pm

YUKO wrote:
saupreusse wrote: the only thing in this thread that is actually achievable.
Vampire Counts. They're the most likely ones beyond your statement and to reflect others opinions.

Because of the VC related art, graphics, skeleton NPC, concepts, architecture and a such existing little bits here and there on the cyberspace and inside the game.
Bit of a necro eh?

either way,problem with Vampire counts is there isn't enough armour sets for them, or character models for individual vampires, and things like wights, just look like generic skeletons.

Someone mentioned Wood-elves but aside from dryads and the 2 Wood elf models in WoH there are virtually no Wood "elf" models/ armor sets.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#43 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:33 pm

It's impossible guys and girls! This dream will stay only a dream.

YUKO

Post#44 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:10 pm

saupreusse wrote:It's impossible guys and girls! This dream will stay only a dream.
Nooo! *dream shattered* :''(
Spoiler:

StormX2
Game Master

Post#45 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:23 pm

saupreusse wrote:It's impossible guys and girls! This dream will stay only a dream.
maybe.. but maybe not.

7uc1u5

Post#46 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:34 am

I do hope they do an expansion soon eventually as the mythic developers should have done. I would like to see Bretonnians as and order faction and Vampire Counts as the destruction faction. Or they could do a journey across the world ocean into Lustria so you could play ass LIzardmen and Skaven.

Fey

Post#47 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:40 am

This zombie horse again? If there were a two class expansion and destro got the skaven runner and rat ogre, what would order get? The armor/weapon set work would be Sisyphean. Not to mention actually implementing the classes and animations. Seems like the Orc/Dwarf Capital cities might be easier.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

drmordread
Suspended

Post#48 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:55 am

Thank GOD we will NEVER see a 3rd faction in this game!

It would be nice to see more of the WARHAMMER world, but unfortunately that will not happen either. But that is OK, I am happy having this little corner, and playing every day.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#49 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:41 pm

a think a 3rd faction would be cool. I mean, convert the 3 pairings into singular locations for each realm. Similar to DAOC.

I could see it working, but I do not know what would make up the 3rd faction, now do I have any particular ideas on how to handle the rvr lakes.

I see an idea like having the skaven as the third realm, however they would basically be the Havok runners, while Destro and Order fight, the Skaven come through and mess with everyone taking, giving order and destro a chance to team up against the Skaven, or vice versa.

one can dream

Azarael

Post#50 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Please stop necromancing topics where we have said it won't happen.

Locked. -_-