Recent Topics

Ads

[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Overlord and Imperator Set

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fey

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Overlord and Imperator Set

Post#141 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:23 pm

Ask ingame in /advice. Don't necro threads please.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
Jamoca

Post#142 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Please mention that these appearances are no longer available, even though there are items called exactly the same thing (Imperator/Overlord) in IC and Altdorf but are just not the same appearance.
Wish I could get a refund on my seals for wasting them on buying a piece for the wrong appearance.

Disappointed.
Archange Byron
The Reborn
<Dissidence>

Omegus

Post#143 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:07 pm

Jamoca wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 pm Please mention that these appearances are no longer available, even though there are items called exactly the same thing (Imperator/Overlord) in IC and Altdorf but are just not the same appearance.
Wish I could get a refund on my seals for wasting them on buying a piece for the wrong appearance.

Disappointed.
They should all be on other items now. There was huge change in cosmetic gear a couple of months back. Have a look through viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37911 to see what the appearance is on now.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Noslock

Post#144 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:09 pm

those appearence are now on offspec sovereign set.

Jamoca

Post#145 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Noslock wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:09 pm those appearence are now on offspec sovereign set.
Right, I saw those Alt Sov. Though I thought that was just an alternate appearance for the sov by using these imperator/overlord. I get it now a little better. Then, I need to buy the "alt sovereign" set or at least shoulders/helm for these appearances.
(Just thought that alt sov appearance was actually imperator/overlord thats why, ugh)
Archange Byron
The Reborn
<Dissidence>

Noslock

Post#146 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:25 pm

Jamoca wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:18 pm
Noslock wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:09 pm those appearence are now on offspec sovereign set.
Right, I saw those Alt Sov. Though I thought that was just an alternate appearance for the sov by using these imperator/overlord. I get it now a little better. Then, I need to buy the "alt sovereign" set or at least shoulders/helm for these appearances.
(Just thought that alt sov appearance was actually imperator/overlord thats why, ugh)
Ye they moved appearance a couple of times,first time overlord / imperator kept the same appearance ( now on alt sov) and alt sov had i think warlord appearance on some pieces and then they "fixed" by givin a pleb appearance to overlord / imperator and movin the good one to alt sov.

Anaerion22

Post#147 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:31 am

Jamoca wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 pm Please mention that these appearances are no longer available, even though there are items called exactly the same thing (Imperator/Overlord) in IC and Altdorf but are just not the same appearance.

Disappointed.
Yeah, very dissapointed, just wasted a bunch of seals tryna get the items for appearance :(

nefandir

Post#148 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:49 am

I think it was a good idea to move the appearance to alt-sov, but at the same time I thought these sets still had the appearance from post #1. Also fell for it and wasted currency I could have kept for the weapons. Please modify the original post or remove/hide/delete this thread as it grossly misleading (see all posts of people spending currency for nonexistant appearance).
To the devs: a big thanks for your effort with RoR!

Ads
Likeaboss

Post#149 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:09 am

nefandir wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:49 am I think it was a good idea to move the appearance to alt-sov, but at the same time I thought these sets still had the appearance from post #1. Also fell for it and wasted currency I could have kept for the weapons. Please modify the original post or remove/hide/delete this thread as it grossly misleading (see all posts of people spending currency for nonexistant appearance).
+1
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

mariaflores

Post#150 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:53 am

nefandir wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:49 am I think it was a good idea to move the appearance to alt-sov, but at the same time I thought these sets still had the appearance from post #1. Also fell for it and wasted currency I could have kept for the weapons. Please modify the original post or remove/hide/delete this thread as it grossly misleading (see all posts of people spending currency for nonexistant appearance).
Is there any clarification on whether the appearance for the Overlord and Imperator Set has been updated to match the current alt sov appearance, and is there a plan to address the confusion and currency spent on this issue?