[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Collateral

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#41 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:33 am

Now that's gonna be a grind :)

Ads
Mikihiso

Post#42 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:38 am

I like it) great job, awesome idea. But how about more helmet/shoulders sets - this is so interesting and fresh. And the best part is - Slaanesh , khorne, nurgle skins on choosen or even chaos) Gork and mork on Greens, Malekith and Moreati on darks ) Also we got lot of skins loke Bastion and Waley and Land of the dead), also can do some altermnative skins) another careers or xrealm careers)will be fun )/ Thx for working on it and do so much good)

wiscel

Post#43 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:52 am

IIRC from live in Gunbad there were also nice influence jewelry awards (or from gunbad quests, can't remember), will these be implemented as well?

Why do all classes get 4% crit or 5% parry, and the WE/WH get 60 wounds?
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Aurandilaz

Post#44 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:05 am

wiscel wrote:IIRC from live in Gunbad there were also nice influence jewelry awards (or from gunbad quests, can't remember), will these be implemented as well?

Why do all classes get 4% crit or 5% parry, and the WE/WH get 60 wounds?
Because if you compare Witch Elf Onslaught and Redeye sets, there's no way for any WE to consider Redeye over Onslaught, so it doesn't matter what is on Redeye set, it would be Ballistic even, the crit proc from Onslaught is far more valuable.

Besides, maybe some weird WE decides to run some kind of set where they really want max wounds, but not sure if Redeye achieves that.

Haojin

Post#45 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:14 am

toughness on sorc/bw items. same as dominator -as a full domi owner on sorc, i think i'm the one on server- totally worthless. even with %50 auto detaunt, not makes any sense with 5 k wounds : )

it'd be better to use wounds as defensive stat on sorc/bw imho.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Adelmar

Post#46 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 pm

The set bonuses seem a bit odd for many classes (RP/Zealot/WH/WE/ect). They look to be some sort of hybrid set which is well and good, but I doubt most will actually want or use it for the bonuses/stats. That being said, I can't wait to jump in there if only for the experience of an instanced dungeon again.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Foltestik

Post#47 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Haojin wrote:toughness on sorc/bw items. same as dominator -as a full domi owner on sorc, i think i'm the one on server- totally worthless. even with %50 auto detaunt, not makes any sense with 5 k wounds : )

it'd be better to use wounds as defensive stat on sorc/bw imho.
all that sets are ... little meeeh... maybee same hidden agenda from developers, but now i will go one to test gunbad and thats all, really dont need this set on any of my characters all existing sets are better.
and thats sad

Zegota

Post#48 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:02 pm

As far as I can see the set bonuses are pretty much the same as they were on live, with a slight boost to stats cause it's not a t3 set anymore, and ofc with the addition of cloak piece and the crit reduction bonus. So I don't think there's some "agenda", apart from bringing back the stats from live, behind it.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#49 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:12 pm

One of the reasons I loved (soloing) dungeons on live were all the wierd gear that dropped that you couldn't get from anywere else.
I hope there will be some cool purple/blue drops that have skins that you can't get from anywere else.

Even tho the PVE dungeons in this game was pretty bad I kinda miss it. Just grinding the SC and RVR over and over can get kinda dull.

grimmASSa66

Post#50 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:48 pm

with Redeye being close to Conq in power.
Conq for WE - dmg set, but i see only def stats in Redeye
E A S Y