[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Aurandilaz
Posts: 1630

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#61 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Haojin wrote:well, toughness steal is total garbage if you have bo/sm or chosen/kotbs in your party. if you're solo, it's mediocre.
how do you even make a party without chosen/kotb bo/sm? lul :D

User avatar
Haojin
Posts: 945

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#62 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:20 pm

well, you can sacrifice toughness aura with full conq for dps. but still, not a big deal imho. toughness is a "meh" stat anyways.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

Haojun / Hao / Haojin / Haojins / Ryujin / Zergling

K8P - Karak Norn

User avatar
Mikihiso
Posts: 15

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#63 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:51 am

First of all I wanna thank develpment team - great work guys! ^) It's interesting idea and good stuff for players. BUT - Can u do model of helm not from t2...cos new set with new models at least helms will be much better.
Also I got an good idea - to give 1 BAG for Keep taking and 1 for LOCK the zone. So ppl why liching the locks have less then ppl why did all work.
P.S. I gues many ppl like me wait for some Nurgle , Slaanesh,Khorne stuff on choosen like we can see at npc in game.

User avatar
Tesq
Posts: 5173

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#64 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:53 am

the back show for the slayer is the same for all classes?
Image

"Loop warned into oblivion" ......smell like chaosy enought :D
Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6297

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#65 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:05 am

Mikihiso wrote: Also I got an good idea - to give 1 BAG for Keep taking and 1 for LOCK the zone. So ppl why liching the locks have less then ppl why did all work.
.

Give SC quicker dominator/sc weapon gain first, you lot been thrown enough bones as of late :D
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
#MakeSCGreatAgain
#SCToo

User avatar
Hargrim
Developer
Posts: 2396

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#66 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:06 am

Mikihiso wrote:Also I got an good idea - to give 1 BAG for Keep taking and 1 for LOCK the zone. So ppl why liching the locks have less then ppl why did all work.
P.S. I gues many ppl like me wait for some Nurgle , Slaanesh,Khorne stuff on choosen like we can see at npc in game.
This is wrong thread for that, but you already get bags in much much bigger quantity than before - you won't get more of em, sorry. Also, there is like 33%-50% more renown if you participate in keep take and that alone should be enough of a carrot.
Image

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 5315
Contact:

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#67 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Tesq wrote:the back show for the slayer is the same for all classes?
Yes
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Rekkerr
Posts: 11

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#68 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Preface: Love this game and everything you guys do.

SM has Weapon skill??? Armor Reduction??
RP is mostly a Willpower set but then has a set bonus of Int?? Why?
Numerous other odd choices in bonuses or stats.

User avatar
TenTonHammer
Posts: 3541

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#69 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Rekkerr wrote:Preface: Love this game and everything you guys do.

SM has Weapon skill??? Armor Reduction??
RP is mostly a Willpower set but then has a set bonus of Int?? Why?
Numerous other odd choices in bonuses or stats.
Not every SM ability deals spirit dmg WS aids with armor pen for those pure physical attacks

Armor reduction gives SM better synergy with mdps like slayer

RP still has offensive damage abilites it can use
Image

Egoish
Posts: 149

Re: [DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Redeye Set

Post#70 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:37 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
Rekkerr wrote:Preface: Love this game and everything you guys do.

SM has Weapon skill??? Armor Reduction??
RP is mostly a Willpower set but then has a set bonus of Int?? Why?
Numerous other odd choices in bonuses or stats.
Not every SM ability deals spirit dmg WS aids with armor pen for those pure physical attacks

Armor reduction gives SM better synergy with mdps like slayer

RP still has offensive damage abilites it can use

RP and Zealot get either all int or all will from gear, depending on their toggle. So the set bonus is entirely based around a handy dps set, since healers don't want to stack willpower.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests