Recent Topics

Ads

Je Fawk's Mini RoR Launcher v. 1.1

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
einarr

Post#31 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Je Fawk is just a genious programmer version of dr House, chill guys :D
Sutener - KoTBS
Mordimer - WH
Trygve - Slayer
Einarr - WP

Ads
fixer2050

Re: Je Fawk's Mini RoR Launcher v. 1.1

Post#32 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:47 am

Hey JeFawk, i dled this launcher to check if there is any difference between this one and your previous one. Although, when i logged through mini launcher i was not able to use skills are bind on 1-6 and e,z,r,x,c keys. However,i could use the f1,f2,f3 and the alt+1 -alt+4.
Then i logged out and logged in back via the old launcher and the problem was fixed.
Maybe you want take a look on it.

JeFawk

Post#33 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:59 am

Thanks for the feedback fixer2050. Unfortunately neither of the launcher should affect keybinds as it does not have any hooks that get keys pressed. Try to launch the game with the mini launcher, get in the game, alt tab then close the launcher and see if the problem persists.

What you're telling me, while it might be correct, it sounds really odd to me o.O

Tesq

Post#34 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:34 am

JeFawk wrote:Thanks for the feedback fixer2050. Unfortunately neither of the launcher should affect keybinds as it does not have any hooks that get keys pressed. Try to launch the game with the mini launcher, get in the game, alt tab then close the launcher and see if the problem persists.

What you're telling me, while it might be correct, it sounds really odd to me o.O
It happened to me too, but i think more to a UI bug rater than a launcher bug, it happened sometimes on official server
( like 1/1000)

Swap to fullscreen to widescreen and vice versa should re log all ui ( and fix what sometimes cannot be fix with /rel), if that do not fix it close all and re launch war