Recent Topics

Ads

I played in zone X and my reward was not enough official thread

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Khebabib

Re: I played in zone X and my reward was not enough official thread

Post#151 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:29 am

Character: Machiavello
Zone: Praag
Date: 29.07, 2:15

No renown and bag after zone lock.

Ads
Masek

Post#152 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:31 am

-Mase
-Praag
- 7/29 2:15AM

https://imgur.com/LgZfds0

Mykomark

Post#153 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:34 am

Character: Mynulis
Zone: Praag
Date: 29.07, 2:15
No bag and renown after zone lock.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#154 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:37 am

We know about Praag, the lock handler crashed in the middle of dishing out rewards. Sent notes to the dev team.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Stophy22

Post#155 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:12 am

I'm not sure how the system works but I was in Chaos Wastes for upwards of 3hours on the 31st of July/1st of August (probably longer) logged in after work today and I have no mail in my box giving me medals or a bag. Normally I wouldn't post here cause, "mission failed, we'll get em next time." but I feel like I deserve a bag for this one... Again not sure if this is how it works.

Things to note: Was not doing any SC's, stayed in the zone almost the entire time. Logged off after 3 hours to come back and play for 2 more hours or so. It's also important to note I wasn''t there til the very end of the zone lock. At 8am I had to go to bed and im not sure how long it took to lock after that.

Again I wouldn't post here but I did spend upwards of 5hours in this zone feels like I should have gotten something. Been trying to get that subj weapon so that's the main reason I stayed on so long and to not get a bag just feels bad but if thats the way it is I guess... but I've logged into bags before after logging out and not staying til very end.

Cannot stress enough: Not begging just trying to understand if I deserve a bag or if I just lack knowledge of the system.

Character name: Kurodon
Rvr Zone: Chaos Wastes
Time period: 31/07/2018. 01/08/2018 {UTC-7:00} 02:00-10:00 <<<time estimated I don't know exactly

I have a video I took of me playing in the zone with a friend if you need it... though its kinda stupid and would avoid posting it if possible. But if needed for proof I can provide. The video itself is only an hour long but I was not videoing the entire time.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#156 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:38 am

The chaos waste attack on the 1:st of August was not an issue with reward system but a sad occurrence of server crashing, sadly because of this nobody got any rewards.

Stophy22

Post#157 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:35 am

Natherul wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:38 am The chaos waste attack on the 1:st of August was not an issue with reward system but a sad occurrence of server crashing, sadly because of this nobody got any rewards.
damn.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Karl

Post#158 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:31 am

Hiya, played in T2 dwarf today 2018/08/03, 1130-ish, and we didnt get roll when we locked it. Got medals and rp, but no roll - and there was dessy fighting in zone. No "too few enemys"-msg.

Karlbarthos, WH

Ads
Xergon

Post#159 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:55 am

Okay, i'm writing here, because GM in game told me that its best place for it, so thats what happened.
Friend of mine sent me via mailbox Rare Fortune Shoulders for Shadow Warrior with COD for 150g, but when i checked on my Shadow Warrior that i already have that piece of set i wanted to send it back, but i simply miss clicked on Report Spam button, and whole msg disappeared from my mailbox.

I'm using zMailMod and its pretty easy to miss click between X and Report Spam msg, and that's what happened this time.

All i'm asking is can that mailmsg come back to author (with contain ofc) ?

Character from which mailbox it was reported: Xergon
Author of mail with item: Susieq
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#160 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:13 am

Xergon wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:55 am Okay, i'm writing here, because GM in game told me that its best place for it, so thats what happened.
Friend of mine sent me via mailbox Rare Fortune Shoulders for Shadow Warrior with COD for 150g, but when i checked on my Shadow Warrior that i already have that piece of set i wanted to send it back, but i simply miss clicked on Report Spam button, and whole msg disappeared from my mailbox.

I'm using zMailMod and its pretty easy to miss click between X and Report Spam msg, and that's what happened this time.

All i'm asking is can that mailmsg come back to author (with contain ofc) ?

Character from which mailbox it was reported: Xergon
Author of mail with item: Susieq
This is not the right topic for it, this is when you played in a zone and failed to get rewards fro the zone.
And it sounds like you are reporting something working exactly as intended. Report spam deletes the email and reports the message and title to the GM team.