Recent Topics

Ads

I played in zone X and my reward was not enough official thread

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GTDakuL

Re: I played in zone X and my reward was not enough official thread

Post#261 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:36 pm

Date: 30.03.2020
Zone: The Maw
Char Name: Gtdakul / Order faction
Time: was like somewhere between 13:00-14:00 my country time Roumania

I placed 6th in the Bags list with winners and won a golden bag..lol :((..first time and didnt got it even now after 6-7 hours...if thats happen offen il start thinking to quit this game..we invest 1-2h maybe for a RVR war and in final didnt get the bag..:( i hope i will get it..thx

Ads
Mythrendir

Post#262 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Date: April 3rd 2020
Zone: Kadrin Valley
Time: around 9:30-10am eastern US time.

Won purple bag but never received it in the mail. I have screenshot of roll and winning the bag in the RvR chatbox if proof needed. tyvm <3
Last edited by Mythrendir on Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaWolf

Post#263 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:44 pm

dackius

Post#264 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:08 am

Hello,

I just participated in the City battle. I DCed both during the first stage of the city fight and was not provided a return invite until after rewards were passed out and stage 2 started. I was informed that I did get a roll (which I lost) but I did not receive my 3 invader crests for winning. (My contribution scores also appeared to possibly be reset)

- Bloodlyst
- IC 6
- 09/04/2020 {UTC-5} 23:40-23:50)

I know I started the day with 3 Crests, I was at the fort prior to the City (Hatred's Way) where I received 4, had 3 Victories in city defense (3 star), and won 2 white bags during Stage 2&3.
This should be 3+4+3+3+3+1+1=18, but I only have 15. I did witnessed all Invader crests other than the Stage 1 reward though, but have no screen shots or other proof. Additional information which may or may not be helpful, when I DCed (through computer crash) I returned to log in to my character who was actually in IC-apex. The screen was black when I was given invite to rejoin my scenario, but pressing it had no effect, and I was instead reloaded to the Maw, given the quitter debuff, and a message saying my invitation had expired. About a minute later though, I was given another invite which I was able to accept even with the debuff, which was triggered by the start of Stage 2.

Thank you for your consideration on this matter, and any help you can provide.

casmCharlie

Post#265 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:29 am

Date: april 14, 2020
Zone: the maw fort
Name: Stuntybuzz
Time: around midnight est.

Crashed while killing lord, they were at like 5% when i crashed. Lord died while I was zoning back in. Didn't get my 6 medallions. would really like to :)

Demetrios

Post#266 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:30 am

casmCharlie wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:29 am Date: april 14, 2020

Crashed while killing lord, they were at like 5% when i crashed. Lord died while I was zoning back in. Didn't get my 6 medallions. would really like to :)
No-one got those medals the server crashed twice

casmCharlie

Post#267 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:57 am

Demetrios wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:30 am
casmCharlie wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:29 am Date: april 14, 2020

No-one got those medals the server crashed twice
What you're talking about happened, I think, early yesterday morning est. I'm talking about the maw that led the the 1star IC late last night/early morning eu time apr 14

Leaf

Post#268 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Hey Team
I wanted to mention the supply boxes you can pick up in RvR to take back to base. I feel it could be adjusted to around 3 boxes each at a flag, and another 4th hidden supply ache. One; with so many players, people feel less stressed. BUT mostly because it's immersive and realistic. In a war we as soldiers are gathering supplies no? it shouldn't lay there openly but be around the environment and more of it left behind by civilians. Just something Id hope the team would add if they wanted. Would be cool to update tier 1 Nordland with hidden basement or something. or hidden cave supply cache. It's on a beach.

Ads
Kelreg

Post#269 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Date: April 27
Zone: Reikwald Fort
Name: Tinkereg
time: 4pm eastern US

I came in during phase 2, helped capture a flag and had 8 kills during phase 3. No medallions or roll after successful defense. The same thing happened on the 26th when I went to the maw during phase 3 and we pushed and killed the lord with only 5 minutes remaining. I received no contribution again, despite having 2-3 kills and dps-ing the lord from beginning to end.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#270 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:31 pm

Kelreg wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:09 pm Date: April 27
Zone: Reikwald Fort
Name: Tinkereg
time: 4pm eastern US

I came in during phase 2, helped capture a flag and had 8 kills during phase 3. No medallions or roll after successful defense. The same thing happened on the 26th when I went to the maw during phase 3 and we pushed and killed the lord with only 5 minutes remaining. I received no contribution again, despite having 2-3 kills and dps-ing the lord from beginning to end.
You will not get a considerable contribution unless you captured and/or defended enough flags in phase 2. Joining at phase 3 from what I remember will not get you any contribution compared to your faction-mates, yet alone joining at the last 5 minutes.