Recent Topics

Ads

Query: Immovable / Unstoppable

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Query: Immovable / Unstoppable

Post#21 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:52 am

noisestorm wrote:Stagger and Kick have 2 seperate immunities too.

Edit #1: https://youtu.be/6WJg52CNYNo?t=5m45s

gettes staggered (obvious Kotbs flame effect+1sec debuff in his statuses), instantly broken and then kicked and getting a second 30 sec immu.

Edit #2: So in that case Stagger probably does go into Hard CC immunity bracket?

Edit #3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9W3XKDQcns <-- 4 second Cave In = 40 second immunity. Other video shows 3 second silence = 30 second immunity. So it definitely is 10 seconds per 1 sec of CC.

Edit #4: Every root gives 30 seconds.

Edit #5: Medium Kick also gives 30 seconds, so you can assume the mega kick or kotb high kick also will just have 30 seconds!
This is right so far.

This are the valid values before the latest CC patch, where they gave AoE and Single CC different durations.

Disable-CC: Knockdown, Disarm and Silence = 10 times effect duration
Movement-CC: (Stagger?), Root, Knockback and Pull = 30 seconds

I would see Stagger as a movement CC but not sure about this. Could be verified in videos.

The standardized values with 1.4.7 were:

http://www.weritsblog.com/2012/08/war-update.html
==[ Knockdowns ]====
3s - Knockdown, AoE Ability
4s - Knockdown, ST Ability or AoE Morale
5s - Knockdown, ST Morale

==[ Staggers ]====
3s - Stagger, AoE Ability
6s - Stagger, ST Ability or AoE Morale
9s - Stagger, ST Morale

==[ Roots ]====
5s - Root, Ability
10s - Root, Morale

Not sure whether those values were changed before they patched it. I have the feeling that the RP/Zeal Stun was like 9 seconds. The BG KD was different, because it scaled with their mechanic, so the duration was still 5 seconds with full hate.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Cornerback

Post#22 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:24 am

Stagger is a disabling CC as you can't use any abilities!
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Vampire

Post#23 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:33 am

I really hope that the stagger on - Kobs,Chosen, Engi & Magus will be increased. The nerf back in the day was unfair. IMO, the stagger should be 5-6 seconds on the classes i just mentioned, and not 3 seconds. And the Imm. should not be calculated on 1 sec = 10 secs imm. But in this case 30 seconds Imm after stagger is finished or broken.

I hope you understand what i mean :)
Cornerback wrote:Stagger is a disabling CC as you can't use any abilities!
Not true. Magus or Engi, or both (Not 100 % sure on which one) Can remove the stagger.

Sulorie

Post#24 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:41 am

But you can't move as well. Furthermore the rule of 10sec immunity per 1sec duration doesn't work here.

At release there was no Stagger, there was Stun. Stun was too strong, so they removed or changed it with Knockdown or the newly introduced Stagger effect. Stun was a Disable-CC.

Stagger might be a Disable-CC effect but then we can't follow the standard immunity timers. We need a video proof here. :)
Dying is no option.

Sulorie

Post#25 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:43 am

Vampire wrote:
Not true. Magus or Engi, or both (Not 100 % sure on which one) Can remove the stagger.
Wrong time to talk about changes to the duration values for balancing reasons. First get it right like on old server. ;)

Both can remove Stagger but only on others. They can't remove Stagger on themselves.
Dying is no option.

Vampire

Post#26 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:44 am

Sulorie wrote:
Vampire wrote:
Wrong time to talk about changes to the duration values for balancing reasons. First get it right like on old server. ;)

Both can remove Stagger but only on others. They can't remove Stagger on themselves.
Okay :)

noisestorm

Post#27 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:51 pm

Imo the Tank AoE stagger should still be 9 Seconds. And thats coming from me who probably never will play a Chosen or Kotbs in groups :o

And sulorie, you just showed the standardised cc-durations, but are my immunity timers all valid?
I would anyways like to see them like i posted though kek

Sulorie

Post#28 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:59 pm

noisestorm wrote:Imo the Tank AoE stagger should still be 9 Seconds. And thats coming from me who probably never will play a Chosen or Kotbs in groups :o

And sulorie, you just showed the standardised cc-durations, but are my immunity timers all valid?
I would anyways like to see them like i posted though kek
Don't you think that an AoE CC skill should be weaker than single target CC?

The immunity timers for stagger and all movement CC are 30 sec.

Just watched a video where 3sec KD gave 40sec immunity, while 4sec gave 50sec immunity. Class was BG.
Funny note, 5sec KD gives 50sec as well. BG might be special.
9sec root gives 30sec immunity.
https://youtu.be/1w2vlcSEsUQ

Having no time to look for more videos but we should do more research on the topic.

The immunity values of Tesq are mostly incorrect. :)
Dying is no option.

Ads
Luth

Post#29 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Strange, i remember the mDPS (not tanks) single target knockdowns were nerfed to 2 seconds on the latest version. But i don't find anything in the patchnotes, maybe just hallucinations. :D

noisestorm

Post#30 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:20 pm

you're completely correct luth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gdhaTzpg74

2sec kd from WH with 20 sec immu too :o