Recent Topics

Ads

[Set Preview] Bloodlord

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fenris78

Re: [Set Preview] Bloodlord

Post#151 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:44 pm

DirkDaring wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:19 pm From what i saw on WP , there is a heal spec book as one of the influence rewards .
Sub-par subjugator/sc books, without crit chances, and with useless procs (252 on one magic resistance, 10% on direct heal for a HoT-based class, and not stackable with any KotBS/AM/Engi buff...no thanks).
DirkDaring wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:19 pm As far as the very little healing gear in game, not sure what you`re talking about, every set from RvR is a healing set, and a few pve sets , so Obilater, Devastor, Ruin, Annhillator, Redeye Conq, Vanq, Invader, Onslaut, are all heal sets .
The only sets that are melee for WP/Dok, are Dom, Oppressor, Beastlord, Sent, and now Bloodlord.
I was speaking about weapons (healing options are few since the 3 specs, so only one third is heal dedicated), where there are aberrations (SC purple tome), and lack of cloak/jewelry for pure healing specs.

Basically "melee healers" DoK and WP have to deal with only 1/3rd of pure healing gear (again, weapons and cloak), where pure healers get half (but still have issues with few available cloaks due to Beastlord switched to damage, and it's still a viable option for dps AM).

ANd atm we dont have viable/equal options in new healing weaponry (cf. previous post referring to new hammers and tomes being sub-par of previous stuff, worsened by BS ones being dps stuff too).

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#152 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:58 pm

Hargrim wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:01 pm
shaggyboomboom wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:37 pm Any chance of the scrolls getting fixed?

The patch notes hotfix says they work. Do they?
Nope

Ysaran

Post#153 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:19 am

shaggyboomboom wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:58 pm
Hargrim wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:01 pm
shaggyboomboom wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:37 pm Any chance of the scrolls getting fixed?

The patch notes hotfix says they work. Do they?
Nope
I used the scroll last night and it worked
Zputadenti

xarax

Post#154 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:25 am

DirkDaring wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:19 pm
From what i saw on WP , there is a heal spec book as one of the infulence rewards .

As far as the very little healing gear in game, not sure what you`re talking about, every set from RvR is a healing set, and a few pve sets , so Obilater, Devastor, Ruin, Annhillator, Redeye Conq, Vanq, Invader, Onslaut, are all heal sets .

the only sets that are melee for WP/Dok, are Dom, Oppressor, Beastlord, Sent, and now Bloodlord.
The last time i checked the influence guy there was no chalice nor heal weapon for influence in BS
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts

Gangan

Post#155 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:12 am

Afaik it was stated by grunbag, that heal and tank option on BS-Weapons are missing, but will be added.

Edit: Found it:
Grunbag wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:41 pm Def and heal weapons are still missing
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

jayjaywarrior

Post#156 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:33 pm

Hargrim wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:45 pm
jayjaywarrior wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:22 pm don't know why this is taking more work. actually i know why it's because the sets aren't even over all the sets with class mechanics.then maybe we could finally understand why in some foreign land why they are and are not even and i just want to wear bis witch will just be more work. so just post on the headers what the intended use would be since your supposed to know and i dont have to do unnecisary orginization of sets
god dude these forums are so toxic i wont ever have this conversation again

If it's no work at all you can do it on your own time. It will probably magically appear on the computer screen, all you need is to wish it into existence.

Welcome to 2019, when simple statements that something takes time to be done and there is nobody to do it is labeled as toxic.
**** man chill out. look let me show you something then since you don't understand how the world works. if you keep talking to people like that they will consider you toxic and since you discredided me i have to sit here and tell you how things work now its 2019 chill out kind of arguement your painting here on the forums, its your job this is a free server it takes you real time to actually care and some of us expect real forum posts to be doing real things

Hargrim
Developer

Post#157 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:56 pm

jayjaywarrior wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:33 pm **** man chill out. look let me show you something then since you don't understand how the world works. if you keep talking to people like that they will consider you toxic and since you discredided me i have to sit here and tell you how things work now its 2019 chill out kind of arguement your painting here on the forums, its your job this is a free server it takes you real time to actually care and some of us expect real forum posts to be doing real things

I'm chilled, I just wonder where does this kind of attitude come from. Do you think you are some kind of valued customer here or something :lol: ?

Zxul

Post#158 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Hargrim wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:56 pm
jayjaywarrior wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:33 pm **** man chill out. look let me show you something then since you don't understand how the world works. if you keep talking to people like that they will consider you toxic and since you discredided me i have to sit here and tell you how things work now its 2019 chill out kind of arguement your painting here on the forums, its your job this is a free server it takes you real time to actually care and some of us expect real forum posts to be doing real things

I'm chilled, I just wonder where does this kind of attitude come from. Do you think you are some kind of valued customer here or something :lol: ?
Haha ok this time wish there was a "like" button on forums. "tell you how things work now its 2019" lol.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
jayjaywarrior

Post#159 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:48 pm

Hargrim wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:56 pm

i'll tell ya straight then GM your cruisin for a bruisin it's no wonder.

look here gm's if you can just post on where you normally post, actual useful information then please do it if you even can.
i mean i wanna keep things looking shiny and new
Last edited by jayjaywarrior on Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gangan

Post#160 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:59 pm

Spoiler:
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald