Recent Topics

Ads

[Set Preview] Bloodlord

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DanielWinner

Re: [Set Preview] Bloodlord

Post#161 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Hold your horses, guys.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
wonshot

Post#162 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:57 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:49 pm https://i.imgur.com/QGCZwHM.png
Spoiler:
I assume the stats show on the sheet was not locked in place and shouldnt be taken as fact.
But the total ammount of stats on BW gloves does seem a little off, or am I wrong?

If this was indeed not intented and all of the ingame stats should match the linked sheet, want me to open a bug report showing the different values on each piece. since only like 3/7 piece have exact same values as on the sheet.
https://imgur.com/a/V3pTDCd
Thanks for your time.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Nefarian78

Post#163 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:12 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:26 am
DokB wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:22 am Any new appearance stuff?
Whole set is mostly new appearance?
Black Orc set looks just like Invader. Do Black orcs only have Conqueror and Invader apperance in the entire game? :(
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

xarax

Post#164 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:08 am

Out of 7 influence weapons for a dok, both shields and 3 of 4 weapons are identical and all modifier are +5% dmg / reduced toughness and Armor (even on heal chalice)
Is this correct and works as designed or should i put on bugtracker?
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts

xarax

Post#165 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:03 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:13 pm You will need full influence to be able to summon final boss of Bastion Stair. Full influence nowdays is 13 full runs.
now that people reached full influence anyone tried to summon boss or is it not ingame yet?
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts

Azerreth

Post#166 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:07 pm

Im just mad that YOU HAVE to do gunband rather than just go and get your gear. As someone who dislikes the PvE of this game it kind of boggles my mind that I have to get a complete set from gunband, then go to this other dungeon. That's a lot of reliance on RNGesus to give me the pieces I need.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#167 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Azerreth wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:07 pm Im just mad that YOU HAVE to do gunband rather than just go and get your gear. As someone who dislikes the PvE of this game it kind of boggles my mind that I have to get a complete set from gunband, then go to this other dungeon. That's a lot of reliance on RNGesus to give me the pieces I need.

There is no more than 4 full runs to get full set, so what are you taking about? What RNG? Are you sure you play this game at all)

Azerreth

Post#168 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:39 am

Hargrim wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:57 pm
Azerreth wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:07 pm Im just mad that YOU HAVE to do gunband rather than just go and get your gear. As someone who dislikes the PvE of this game it kind of boggles my mind that I have to get a complete set from gunband, then go to this other dungeon. That's a lot of reliance on RNGesus to give me the pieces I need.

There is no more than 4 full runs to get full set, so what are you taking about? What RNG? Are you sure you play this game at all)
Honestly I don't PvE at all, Im going off of other games. I thought you had to do older dungeons to be able to wear this set? Which makes it a long trek for those of us who don't pve. Another form of content I doubt one would do either, I never agree'd with being bared from entry because you didn't do X dungeon.(As long as you have gear of equivalent power.)

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#169 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:53 am

I’d suggest to educate yourself, because post and post again you show that you don’t know how current implementation of PvE dungeons on RoR works.

So, to clarify, there are quests at start of each dungeon that require killing boss 4 times to get a piece of gear associated with this boss, but you can luck out and the piece can drop from the boss earlier (no RNG really).

You are not bared from entering the dungeon anymore, you can progress each dungeon at the same time, being limited only by lockouts. The one limitation is that you need to complete previous set (without the last piece you obtain through influence track) to be able to equip next set. To equip sentinel you need to complete redeye set, to equip bloodlord you need to complete sentinel set.

Azerreth

Post#170 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:33 am

Hargrim wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:53 am I’d suggest to educate yourself, because post and post again you show that you don’t know how current implementation of PvE dungeons on RoR works.

So, to clarify, there are quests at start of each dungeon that require killing boss 4 times to get a piece of gear associated with this boss, but you can luck out and the piece can drop from the boss earlier (no RNG really).

You are not bared from entering the dungeon anymore, you can progress each dungeon at the same time, being limited only by lockouts. The one limitation is that you need to complete previous set (without the last piece you obtain through influence track) to be able to equip next set. To equip sentinel you need to complete redeye set, to equip bloodlord you need to complete sentinel set.
What I was getting at is that to wear the gear that I went and worked to get I have to go get sets that are completely worthless to me, I don't see where or why that needs to be a thing. I distinctly remember in live you "Could" go do a dungeon or some such with the pvp gear and that gear would have a ward (Depending on level), which would allow you to go and get said gear and wear it as you already had the prior tier equivalent. As someone in near full vanquisher I don't see why I can't just do the dungeon and get the loot/Wear the loot I got from the dungeon I desire to do.

Back tracking to do content that is only holding me from wearing my gear is sort of lame, I mean I did go do the content of the actual dungeon to receive the gear after all? Why bar it so that I have to do the other dungeons in order to wear that gear? What will happened with LoTD and the city siege dungeons? Will we have to go do the prior dungeons to have access to the gear we get from them too?