Recent Topics

Ads

Information from official: Public Quests

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lheana
Head Database Developer

Re: Information from official: Public Quests

Post#11 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:38 am

Borglog wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:44 am well I would of done but I remember when I asked for something and I got a load of bullshit so here is my answer now same answer that I got This isn't something we share.
Yes that's what I thought, you have nothing but you pretend you have everything.
It's not a good idea to try to taunt the team.
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

Ads
Borglog

Post#12 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:17 pm

I no need to pretend and taunt was stating a fact of what result I got when wanting some help and info and got aload of bullshit

heres one screenshot of what I helped with or am I pretending?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20017&p=220279#p220279

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#13 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:26 pm

by "a load of BS" you mean the time Wargrimnir answered we weren't share packets ? Cause as far i checked, i don't remember much more post where someone answered you about a request.

This said, got the packet you asked for at this moment, and i'm probably the only one in the team to have them. Have no issue to make a deal with you. Starting little revenge about an answer you did not appreciate is not gonna go far and it is pointless imo. You know my discord.

Our purpose is to make the server better for users, who are free to help when we ask or not in return. Whats yours ?

Borglog

Post#14 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:31 pm

ah Yaliskah forgot you was here we worked together many years ago on first waremu

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#15 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:04 pm

Borglog wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:17 pm I no need to pretend and taunt was stating a fact of what result I got when wanting some help and info and got aload of bullshit

heres one screenshot of what I helped with or am I pretending?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20017&p=220279#p220279
Here are two facts:
- First your only goal is to try to have kind of a revenge against RoR team
- If you don't share info, you are offtopic and have nothing to do here
Head DB Developer

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#16 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Head DB Developer

zatoh

Post#17 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:34 pm

Lheana wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 pm Thank you, these screenshots will be useful!
Nevertheless, some of them are cut on the right side, and it prevents from seeing the quest tracker. Do you think you can share them entirely like others?
You're right. I used to play on two different computers with different monitors so I messed up the cropping with some shots when compiling them. Here are the ones I saw that needed fixing. If it's quest trackers that are useful too, it might be good to upload more shots in bulk into an archive somewhere. The ones I've posted are just the ones I thought were relevant for the different topics. I have hundreds of screens although many would naturally be redundant, having the same quest tracker info.

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#18 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:09 pm

zatoh wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:34 pm
Lheana wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 pm Thank you, these screenshots will be useful!
Nevertheless, some of them are cut on the right side, and it prevents from seeing the quest tracker. Do you think you can share them entirely like others?
You're right. I used to play on two different computers with different monitors so I messed up the cropping with some shots when compiling them. Here are the ones I saw that needed fixing. If it's quest trackers that are useful too, it might be good to upload more shots in bulk into an archive somewhere. The ones I've posted are just the ones I thought were relevant for the different topics. I have hundreds of screens although many would naturally be redundant, having the same quest tracker info.
Thanks for the update!

Yes, as explained in the Quest topic, many screenshots can be useful for quests as even just the quest tracker can help us much. So if you have more screenshots where quest tracker is displayed, and shows PvE quests (which means not only quests where you have to kill enemy players, defend a keep, take a keep, or participate into a scenario...), we'll be glad to have them.
And if you have any doubts about some because you don't know if some quests are PvE or PvP, or if some seem redundant, no worries, I sort them after ;)
Head DB Developer

Ads
zatoh

Post#19 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Lheana wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:09 pm Yes, as explained in the Quest topic, many screenshots can be useful for quests as even just the quest tracker can help us much. So if you have more screenshots where quest tracker is displayed, and shows PvE quests (which means not only quests where you have to kill enemy players, defend a keep, take a keep, or participate into a scenario...), we'll be glad to have them.
And if you have any doubts about some because you don't know if some quests are PvE or PvP, or if some seem redundant, no worries, I sort them after ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpx9wxqwxtlb3 ... s.zip?dl=0
Here are all of my shots of which were culled those that were corrupted or definitely redundant or not useful (same quest tracker with nothing of interest in sight, no quest tracker and nothing interesting, no UI and posing out of bounds ...). Final count 299

branimation

Post#20 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:29 pm

I forgot about this project. WAR was my jam and I mostly did PVE content atleast 1000+ hours. I don't have any screenshots from 10 years ago, but through muscle memory I bet I could give the phases of 2/3's of the content and dungeon encounters. If this would be helpful to the project please email or message me on here, and I'd be happy to help.