Recent Topics

Ads

New xRealm Lockout

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Detangler

Re: New xRealm Lockout

Post#11 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:58 am

I only play Destro because of unnecessry self-imposed realm pride.

I approve of this change.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
maraudermitu

Post#12 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:16 am

I have a lockout to order for 3h. Its more than 90 mins. Either way I dont mind just saying.

maraudermitu

Post#13 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:17 am

I have a lockout to order for 3h. Its more than 90 mins. Either way I dont mind just saying.

maraudermitu

Post#14 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:38 am

Its a bug, said 3h earlier but now its 49 minutes. All good. Its IP wide too (not only account) so thats good as well. I recommend just tweaking one thing making it so it only applies if you go in RvR?

Detangler

Post#15 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:25 am

IP wide? Kudos devs! Didn't think ya had it in ya!
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#16 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:10 am

This is a welcome measure if you are pushing a fort. You elect to play destro to get zone locks you may well have to go to the fort as well instead of immediately switch when fort comes up. People with multiple accounts will be able to get round this but as it stand it will prevent some from xrealming. Some is better than none at all. There is no real solution with a small population its just something we have to learn to live with.

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#17 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:11 am

This is a welcome measure if you are pushing a fort. You elect to play destro to get zone locks you may well have to go to the fort as well instead of immediately switch when fort comes up. People with multiple accounts will be able to get round this but as it stand it will prevent some from xrealming. Some is better than none at all. There is no real solution with a small population its just something we have to learn to live with.

Wuhh

Post#18 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:45 am

I said 90 mins, because that is what my game was telling me. why else would I say that??

now I play destroy and get a 4h lockout.

Ads
maraudermitu

Post#19 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:38 am

Its just a display bug. if you restart client a few times it should show the correct time. My Choppa however was deleted for no reason. Don't know if anyone else's toons are disappearing but beware.

Wuhh

Post#20 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:49 am

and now my 4hr lockout from when I last posted turned into 43seconds at last count. something is definitely screwy about the timers and how they calculate

e2a now it says 4minutes, after restarting client. I guess my feedback here is done.