Recent Topics

Ads

New xRealm Lockout

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BeautfulToad

Re: New xRealm Lockout

Post#171 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:25 pm

xrealming is not - and never has been - a serious problem

Ads
duvalx

Post#172 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:28 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:25 pm xrealming is not - and never has been - a serious problem
agreed class balance issue is much more of a reason people are leaving order to play destro
given up trying to play the good guys!

Graevon

Post#173 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:09 pm

The entire idea is completely ignorant and the people who thought this was a good idea well you just need to stop period. I mean I can get around it in a couple minutes and anyone with half a brain wanting to xrealm as you call it can to, the ip is laughable (tested new account was able to log right in to other faction hoped bck to my account and still had the lock). However, the people that it affects are those of us who just get on to have fun and don't have 5 hours a day play time more like 5 a week. 90 minutes lock out means I decide which faction I want to play period for the day, not something I hop into ror for since generally I just sc with my limited time. All in all this just causes more people to leave your game but obviously you have such a huge player base losing a few more doesn't matter.

ravezaar

Post#174 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:16 pm

I like it, would love it to be even longer time but baby-steps
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

PartizanRUS

Post#175 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:17 am

xrealming is cancer.
90 minutes ? That's too soft. Must be 4 hours minimum. Half of the original WHO.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#176 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:31 am

A longer lockout is really needed because keep takes can easily take more than 90 minutes allowing xrealmer to push for a city and then switch at the last minute to defend for invaders. Much longer lockout would stop this abuse of the system.

Nameless

Post#177 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:37 am

90 min is ok, but it should start on log off if u were pvp flagged during your play session
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Caspersky

Post#178 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:28 am

Alright max, thanks.

Ads
douluc

Post#179 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:48 pm

madmalky2014 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:31 am A longer lockout is really needed because keep takes can easily take more than 90 minutes allowing xrealmer to push for a city and then switch at the last minute to defend for invaders. Much longer lockout would stop this abuse of the system.
Agreed ! This is abuse, like exploiting a bug. It's again the T.O.S. and like cheating. So it's all about the stuff, not about attack/defending until the end.
I stopped playing fort/city because I'm mad when 50% of the pop are changing side. :evil:

It should have a 3 hours lock

storm

Post#180 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:16 pm

I agree it should be from LOG OUT not log in. This will make it more of an inconvenience for city loggers.