Recent Topics

Ads

Fortress Lords and their mechanics

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TreefAM

Re: Fortress Lords and their mechanics

Post#81 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:36 am

Its not like order never killed the Butcher Pass lord without killing the effigy.
Short term memory when you lose I guess.

Ads
Diragi

Post#82 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:17 am

MaxwellMinter wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:06 am My friends are saying the lord went down almost instantly, and the keg was still up. No reward on Order side either.
I was there, while the Lord was a bit quicker then usual, it did take a while. I think because there was a successful order jailbreak everyone's perception of time is a little warped.

The whole thing was over really fast because we did a dry push without waiting so the normally waiting around didn't happen. Btw we had a Destro gm without that would have stopped anything wonky.

MaxwellMinter

Post#83 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:30 pm

I think this is worth getting to the bottom because it is the GM who is being accused of cheating throughout the realm. Word is that the Fort Lord was going down at a normal pace, then Order has a jailbreak, and the remaining 60% or so of his life vanished before they could run from the jail to the inner keep. Order was so disgusted that most logged off. And again, the keg was still up. I would like to hear from more people because I was not there.

velenne

Post#84 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:53 pm

MaxwellMinter wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:30 pm I think this is worth getting to the bottom because it is the GM who is being accused of cheating throughout the realm. Word is that the Fort Lord was going down at a normal pace, then Order has a jailbreak, and the remaining 60% or so of his life vanished before they could run from the jail to the inner keep. Order was so disgusted that most logged off. And again, the keg was still up. I would like to hear from more people because I was not there.
This, coupled with the fact that a lot of people didn't get any sort of token reward, is the story I keep hearing as well. Taken altogether it smells like shenanigans and that's why you hear the outcry. It's an unavoidable peril when the referee is also player in the game they're called to officiate.

(I don't need a lecture on why this is so, I'm just saying that if these circumstances exist, you have to be prepared for just these sorts of outcomes.)

MaxwellMinter

Post#85 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:59 pm

@Gorbane-Please weigh-in with what you witnessed at the Fort yesterday.