City Siege Guide

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sufferkate

Re: City Siege Guide

Post#21 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:48 am

cities need to be ONLY one or two 24 vs 24. Currently destro pushes to city. Therefore they should get the best loot. Currently the invaders (destro most of the time). wins about 4 and order wins 10ish?!? <------- why is this allowed, it shouldn't. To fix this... RANDOMLY choose six 80+ , six 70-79 , six 60-69 , and six 50-59 from last fort.
(SADIST wb lead) TPE,RedRedKroovy,RealHorrorShow, DomiHate,Droogy,DaMachineBigBoomiesTpeDollMolokoPlus, UltraViolence,DaGreenReaper,TheOLDinOUTSufferKate,Xoz,
Banned since:3/26/22

Ads
Ridduk

Post#22 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:17 am

Sufferkate wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:48 am cities need to be ONLY one or two 24 vs 24. Currently destro pushes to city. Therefore they should get the best loot. Currently the invaders (destro most of the time). wins about 4 and order wins 10ish?!? <------- why is this allowed, it shouldn't. To fix this... RANDOMLY choose six 80+ , six 70-79 , six 60-69 , and six 50-59 from last fort.
wow...

Rubius
Developer

Post#23 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:37 pm

Sufferkate wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:48 am cities need to be ONLY one or two 24 vs 24. Currently destro pushes to city. Therefore they should get the best loot. Currently the invaders (destro most of the time). wins about 4 and order wins 10ish?!? <------- why is this allowed, it shouldn't. To fix this... RANDOMLY choose six 80+ , six 70-79 , six 60-69 , and six 50-59 from last fort.
In your scenario, order isn't winning because of some unfair advantage - they're winning because the odds are finally fair, and they're organizing / playing better on the whole.

Current system is actually pretty well created, in my opinion. Getting in randomly based on RR would be awful.

So, if you're losing against even numbers... don't give up, keep trying to organize better, and use all that nice RR gain from capturing those zones to outgear your enemies!

TreefAM

Post#24 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:00 pm

I like this new gimmick where pushing city too often/letting forts fall gives you nothing if you lose your instance in the end.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#25 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:28 pm

Sufferkate wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:48 am Currently the invaders (destro most of the time). wins about 4 and order wins 10ish?!? <------- why is this allowed, it shouldn't.
Gonna be a yikes from me.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ototo

Post#26 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:00 pm

:D :D :D

Someone is a zergling sore loser that doesn't like even fights.
Spoiler:

anarchypark

Post#27 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:22 pm

anyone tried abandoning queue pop or leave city instance ?
what was the quitter penalty length?
I feel dirty asking this but i know someone like me out there.
share some info perhaps, buddy?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO5, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... =8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#28 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:24 am

You only get the first instance you queue into. If you re-enter, you go back into the same instance.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
mathousalix6

Post#29 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:28 pm

Hello. I want to ask what are the stars in cities? Let's say Altdorf has 3 stars...what does that mean? Does it give bonus stats?

Sufferkate

Post#30 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:45 am

RIDDUK wrote: wow...
Wow is right, BUT not, for the reason, you think. RUBIUS wrote: In your scenario, order isn't winning because of some unfair advantage - they're winning because the odds are finally fair, and they're organizing / playing better on the whole. That's not what is happening. Above I wrote: That Destro was ONLY winning about 4, and order wins 10ish?!? What is ACTUALLY happening is, ... invaders push to City. (pop. changes, OR x-realming). And, we end up with, ... the SIDE that LOST, all the way to the end, FINISHES with the MOST, total prizes. DUE TO EMPTY INSTANCES. (or near empty) WARGRIMNIR wrote: Gonna be a yikes from me. TO FIX: BASE TOTAL INSTANCES AVAILABLE, ON HOW MANY INVADERS QUEUE. (WITH FULL WB'S.) NOT OFF OF, TOTAL SERVER POPULATION, BEFORE THE CITY. (because MOST SKIP CITY, leaving empty instances). ****** In no way, shape or form. Should there be EXTRA instances opened, just because of, x-realming OR due to, a bunch of people, logged on. Those people DID NOT, contribute enough, on the way, to the City, and SHOULD, start their OWN, City push, from Tier 2. OTOTO wrote: Someone is a zergling sore loser that doesn't like even fights. LOL, I lead pug wb's 7 days a week, 365, for like 10-15 hours a day. And, at NO time, do I ever feel, out played, by order. My wb's win 90% of the time. and we ONLY, start to feel, a bit out numbered, around 30+ A.A.O.Can you read ? I said, City SHOULD BE, 24 vs 24. (1. ONLY instances, with invaders at 24, SHOULD happen. 2. If defenders, DON'T have enough, to FULLY fill, OTHER instances, those SHOULDN'T happen. ****NOTE: Unless, it's the SOLE instance, for the entire City.)
(SADIST wb lead) TPE,RedRedKroovy,RealHorrorShow, DomiHate,Droogy,DaMachineBigBoomiesTpeDollMolokoPlus, UltraViolence,DaGreenReaper,TheOLDinOUTSufferKate,Xoz,
Banned since:3/26/22