Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked Scenario Matchmaking Test

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Maphyr

Re: Ranked Scenario Matchmaking Test

Post#11 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:04 pm

What's with the recent client instability? Half a dozen CTD's since last patch, much more than I've had in the past 4 months combined.

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Post#12 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:07 pm

hippyia wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:50 pm
Arbich wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:46 pm
hippyia wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:38 pm

This is to draw people into the ranked solo sc so they can actually test the change. Read the post..
This draws me away, actually. But hopefully its a start to make ranked sc great again :D
You want ranked sc to be great again but won't help out testing things which will possibly make it great again? makes sense lol
It does makes sense, if you think about it. With the habbit of throwaway scenarios (surrender) and a lot of emblems in this even while losing, some ppl might put no efford in it and simply take their 10 emblems to the harm of their teammates. Mitght not happen, but its a possibility, not?
Something like 2-3 emblem for each 50 points would have been better.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Sofong

Post#13 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:12 pm

make ranked solo great again....!

chudasvi

Post#14 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:39 pm

I know it's only test now, but i hope when ranked sc get patch later, rewads will be different. Now it looks like emblem farm for lowbies, therefore no place for people who want to fight againts competitive group..

shadowcraft22

Post#15 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:21 pm

is there a level requirement to participate in this testing? do you have to be cr40 or can anyone join?

Kaelang

Post#16 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:56 pm

shadowcraft22 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:21 pm is there a level requirement to participate in this testing? do you have to be cr40 or can anyone join?
Ranked is CR40.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Vayra

Post#17 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:13 pm

shadowcraft22 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:21 pm is there a level requirement to participate in this testing? do you have to be cr40 or can anyone join?
For ranked SC you need to be level 40 and have a certain gear level (think it's minimum item lvl 40-45).
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Vdalin

Post#18 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:38 pm

I did 2 of the SCs. They were both really close and we were evenly matched.
Brightliight - BW, Brightshot - SW, Brightheals - RP
Working-AM
Despicableme -Slayer

Ads
Elemint

Post#19 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:51 pm

I've advocated for brackets before but it seems there's sadly not enough people for a proper matchmaking :(. People over 1700 seem to really be struggling on pops, over 1800 there's no hope. This might be the most population we'll draw out of ranked (but we never know), so i guess i am advocating for slightly less strict brackets right now.

Edit: Ah seems the ladder has moved up a bit, getting pops again. I guess there's still the issues of people being too high / too low never getting pops, and i hope you have something in mind to rectify it.

DokB

Post#20 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:40 pm

What were you looking to find from the tests?
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard