Recent Topics

Ads

Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Post#1 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:44 pm

CHAOS EMPIRE GREENSKINS DWARF DARK ELVES HIGH ELVES

Note : The new ranked scenario set will share appearance with invader , and the cloak will receive the bloodlord cloak appearance .
Note 2 : Dark Promise and Tyrant sets are NOT currently available. They are obtainable from the un-implemented Lost Vale and Tomb of the Vulture Lord dungeons (respectively). These appearances are presented so you know what you can expect for the future.
Last edited by ReturnOfReckoning on Thu May 07, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Ads
Grock

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#2 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:32 pm

Very nice. I see some pieces that were unavailable before and it makes me happy, but i still see some missing pieces.

For example Slayer's third T3 variant which was on Mayhem - gloves and shoulder were available from Bloodlord and Rare Fortune

Also i don't see horned helmets for IB (previously Merc and Duelist). Are they availale in any way?

Also there were some "npc only" pieces that were originally planned as different armor types - like the Orc light armor variants which were partially repurposed for NPC stuff, specifically the T4 shoulders on the picture which were previously Merc shoulders until rework
Last edited by Grock on Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Sonnenritter

Post#3 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Anyone got pictures of the male Dark Elf Sorcerer gear? Males and females of that class look quite different.

NSKaneda

Post#4 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:40 pm

Sooo... When are we getting Lost Vale? :D
You moved my stuntie head shammie shoulder look... AGAIN! Just when I bought inv piece for that look >_< The grind never ends...

(obliterator is no longer 3 piece set? And decimator/braggart 2 piece?)

And Morkdammit, my unique look of SHerda dwarf chapter20 helm has been used for anni/merc. Did the inf reward change with this too? Not to mention that sweet helm that used to be warlord and is now Dark Promise... I need it! My squig demands it! :D
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

bobolith

Post#5 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:54 pm

Hey! Im very happy that i can make my marauder and chosen look great again. Thanks, very nice changes. Good work!

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#6 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Grock wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:32 pm Very nice. I see some pieces that were unavailable before and it makes me happy, but i still see some missing pieces.

For example Slayer's third T3 variant which was on Mayhem - gloves and shoulder were available from Bloodlord and Rare Fortune

Also i don't see horned helmets for IB (previously Merc and Duelist). Are they availale in any way?

Also there were some "npc only" pieces that were originally planned as different armor types - like the [Orc light armor variants](https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/im ... 1416782251) which were partially repurposed for NPC stuff, specifically the T4 shoulders on the picture which were previously Merc shoulders until rework
Those choppa t4 shoulders are on beastlord and we are thinking abor a way to implement the ib horned variant helms
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Noslock

Post#7 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:10 pm

When will Tyrant be released?Any idea?That Bo backpiece is so good
Last edited by Noslock on Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ekalime
Developer

Post#8 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:11 pm

Updated with male sorc images as I admit they are visually different.

- 'missing' pieces - some sets were set aside for future use, I hope they will return to you in the future. Until then keep them in your fond memories.

- Choppa shoulders, they are choppa beastlord shoulders.

- Dwarf horned helms... um so the dwarfs (i.e. Ironbreakers) were blessed with an overabundance of helmets which is rather unfair for other classes which have far fewer assets. We recognize that many of your ungodly horned helmets are MIA and are pondering a solution for you to get them back ASAP.

To clarify a point about the sets vs the appearances - the pictures are of all the pieces that belong to that 'appearance', the sets remain unchanged. So your Decimator is still two pieces, however if you ever feel the need to know what shoulders/belt/gloves go with that set then they are in the picture. The other pieces should be found around the world in gear drops.
Last edited by ekalime on Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
orillah
Suspended

Post#9 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Knight Ruin shoulders have a different appearence than presented on the pictures.

ekalime
Developer

Post#10 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:25 pm

orillah wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:17 pm Knight Ruin shoulders have a different appearence than presented on the pictures.
Yep thank you, fixed it in db, hopefully will appear correct in next patch