Recent Topics

Ads

Developer Musings: An Explanation of Recent Occurances & How We'll Fix Them

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
carthagerising

Re: Developer Musings: An Explanation of Recent Occurances & How We'll Fix Them

Post#131 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:02 am

oaliaen wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:38 am As a last attempt to make this tactic work...can you guys include the proc to the Chosen at least?
this.

Other points and discussions aside about all this, is the chosen being excluded from the proc really necessary?

Ads
Orgruk

Post#132 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:29 am

Rasenmeister wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:38 pm No problem - rework slayer rampage (mirror to choppas KoC)
Would pay to se that happen and stay in game (not being reverted within minutes/hours) :lol:
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

kryss

Post#133 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:48 am

To be honest, I'd have liked to see how the ST meta would work before ditching the chosen patch. Just imagine, skip all the AoE mindless zerg, start doin proper damage to the proper targets or get spanked badly. Surgical, more thoughtful, interesting. But, in the end.... it "would be OP". Maybe people are just lazy?

Acidic

Post#134 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:16 am

misunderstanding and mix ups happen, so if that is the case things happen, move on.
Words and actions however seem to differ

I see SW change , totally op , dev response, angry not even tested, after week or so changes
I see chosen change , not that op , very powerful tuning needed , devs directly apologetic, change in a day
I see order fail to get 50% in city, buffs to order I see nerfs to Destro
I see Destro fail to take fort git gud

vastou

Post#135 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:40 am

Why not reverse all the change from these 2 unlucky bois ? There are classes that both order/destru agree that changes are needed that was not the case for chosen / knight.

it was already hard to find a choosen for wb, now its even more hard to find ....

agemennon675

Post#136 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:57 am

Acidic wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:16 am misunderstanding and mix ups happen, so if that is the case things happen, move on.
Words and actions however seem to differ

I see SW change , totally op , dev response, angry not even tested, after week or so changes
I see chosen change , not that op , very powerful tuning needed , devs directly apologetic, change in a day
I see order fail to get 50% in city, buffs to order I see nerfs to Destro
I see Destro fail to take fort git gud
Just wanted to point out SW changes got nerfed while it was broken and didnt work as it should lots of skills tactics range wasnt working intentionally, nothing tested 100ft bha was broken no testing was necessary to nerf that, also its very funny you labeling -%25 crit aoe "not that op" and SW op lol
Last edited by agemennon675 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

dihanin

Post#137 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:58 am

I saw People said kotbs "OP", did you guys really know these "OP" kotbs , spent huge numbers of potion for action? and maybe pocket healer around? (usually I am) and some good kind healers willing to help? so you did the same as well??
so, if you didn't know how thankful help I checked from my buff & debuff icon, and how much potions need to made or buying,
PLEASE don't easily to judge any of class is OP.
wolflord

Bignusty

Post#138 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:09 am

For me the big mistake on this tactic rework for Chosen is "need to crit enemy" so now shield chosen need to change almost their talent tree to get an offensiv crit tactic or their defensiv renow points to get more crits . I cant understand this way to go .

Just let as "need to be crit" .

Ads
Fenris78

Post#139 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:10 am

grease wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:31 am i want to ask YOU PLAYERS this simple question..
WHY do you want to execute a skill move that requires a shield WITHOUT a shield WHY?
Yes, because the icon is a shield, so...

In that case, make the Chosen's Suppression need a shield too, because the icon is a shield smash ?

We are not into "middle tree is defensive, so everything need to be tied to shield" thing, it's nonsense ; defensive tree doesnt imply you HAVE to be SnB to be defensive, it's not black or white and I hope it will stay like it was at the start, when the KotBS could equip runefang as baseline tactic, and without each and every defensive skill/tactic tied to beign SnB (as opposite to the Chosen wich can use freely everything without being bothered by unnecessary shield requirement, for instance).

M0rw47h

Post#140 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:53 am

Fenris78 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:10 am
grease wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:31 am i want to ask YOU PLAYERS this simple question..
WHY do you want to execute a skill move that requires a shield WITHOUT a shield WHY?
Yes, because the icon is a shield, so...

In that case, make the Chosen's Suppression need a shield too, because the icon is a shield smash ?
...and Knights guard, because Vigilance has same icon as his guard.