Recent Topics

Ads

Future Plans - Cosmetic Gear

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Timmitz

Re: Future Plans - Cosmetic Gear

Post#461 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:59 am

Yaliskah wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:57 pm "Females" Black Orcs incoming.
Spoiler:
Will dese come in pink too?
Timmitz (BO) Pestilentius (Chosen) Chronik (Marauder) Falaria (DoK) Poostainz (Shaman) Eadcheeze (SH) Shroomdeth (Choppa) Geriatricus (WP) Aleguts (Engi) Burnsie (BW)

Ads
fnordsnafu

Post#462 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:22 am

Natherul wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:22 pm
fnordsnafu wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:01 am (...)
There is a subforum specifically for application to the source team. And pathing for mobs is something thats on out todo list but getting someone to work it in and more help overall in source is always needed.
Hey again - I'm probably just searching for the wrong terms, but unfortunately I simply (embarrasingly) haven't been able to find the application subforum or managed to contact you directly. Anyway: *EDIT: removed contact details, because you guys already implemented this - a million thanks from a loyal fan!*.

Cheers, s
Last edited by fnordsnafu on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

MedV

Post#463 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:59 am

The Elf king has some really cool SM helm and shoulders. Would be cool to see it in the game.
The King.

madwasp

Post#464 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:00 am

Crossbow for engi :)

Glorian

Post#465 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:31 am

madwasp wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:00 am Crossbow for engi :)
Dwarf Crossbows are 3 and already models an appearance put on some npcs. Though if used on a player Engi they still would have a flashire and shooting bullets.

Like the land of the dead crossbow.

Glorian

Post#466 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Tattoos for the other dwarf Classes?

Pleaaaaase! :D

SirPhyco

Post#467 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:25 am

I had an idea for each race having a uniform helmets.

Example:
Dwarfs - two helmets available across all dwarf classes (one an engineer Goggle hat and the other a rune priest cowl)
Orks - iron jaw for BO and choppa and the gobbos can both get one of the night goblin cowl / caps

Basically
Choose 2 helmets that would fit with each race and look good on all classes.

Possibly could be put in with an event like Halloween or sigmartide and sold with tokens. Possibly have a higher tier appearance for more currency

Would love to have a rune priest cowl on my IB. I'm sure others out there would love to have another class appearance helmets for their toons too.
Thorbek Ironoath (Salt Factory)

jakelawrence668
Banned

Post#468 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:52 am

I would say gearsets like Tyrant, Sovereign, Warpforged, The backpiece from the 8'th boss in Tomb of the Vulture Lord would be a nice cape to release in an event or something. Most of the Sovereign gear set back pieces look really cool, and you don't really have to implement the entire gearset either. Glowing renown rank 100 weapons from live could also be a neat option, obviously not available at rr 100 but maybe make it at 80. Scale it up with max renown if it ever changes possibly.

There is also a mount from Land of the Dead that has a nice speed on it, it sort of looks like the level 2 pack mule but faster. I can't think of anymore right now but I do know there is a few I cannot remember. Working for these items like you would Conqueror or Genesis would sure make playing a best in slot character a lot more... not rewarding, for sure.

Ads
Sigimund

Post#469 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:30 am

Please, no glowing weapons.

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#470 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:01 am

There is little incentive at the moment when you pass 50 rr you grind conq and bl. Do gunbad and t4 epics. Once youve done that there is nothing left we need new armour sets, dungeon bastion stair lost vale sigmar crypts ect. Also invader was mentioned months ago but we heard nothing since it all seems to have stalled im constantly rerolling characters to keep my interest but its beginning to wane.