Recent Topics

Ads

Stats

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Moz

Re: Stats

Post#51 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Cant wait to see this in action

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#52 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Is there a formula to calculate the reduction chance on defences from strength and intelligence?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Luth

Post#53 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:03 pm

<defensive stat>/<offensive stat>*0.075)+(<defenders increase in defence> - <attackers reduction in defence>

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... 879#p10392

Cimba

Post#54 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Does someone know the formulas for calculating the base stats of each class at various levels? Or in other words, does somebody know the stat gain per level for every class?

Slowtoheal

Post#55 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:06 pm

Great work btw. But I have a question. I couldn't get your Hard cap formula to work. Is it missing this - (level*20)
at the end of it ? If so ,I get the numbers you use in that example. Complete formula I tried is :
Hard cap = (level * 50) + (level * 10 + 50) - (level*20). If this is correct, then you can use this shortened formula :
(level - 1*40) + (90) = . Then using our current level 31.99 round up to 32 . Using both formula's you get 1330,
or am I missing something. H'mm , I hope you can help. Thanks again.

Londo

Post#56 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:36 pm

The formula you have is incorrect, here is formula I have that matches client side formula
entity.Hardcap = (31* 50 - (31 * 10)) + 50;

So for level 31 hardcap is 1290

here is screenshot showing client side calculations showing hardcap 1290 int (reduced from 2000int) with 258DPS and 34.25% disrupt reduction. Server showing same results. (Staff has 2000 int on it)

Slowtoheal

Post#57 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:54 pm

So, if we are considered level 31 not level 32 , then using both formula's you get " viola " the same number. The reason I was using 32 was in game 2 guildies and 1 other all said that's not what there getting for the color change of Softcap ( I believe they said it was at xx50 ) on their char. So I looked it up to see what it was as a few others said different. Instead of ending the (argument) discussion, I find 2 formula's now 3 with yours all with the same results.
LOL thanks for the response. BTW none of my toons are anywhere near softcap, this was just research for me. Thanks again , have a good day.

blizzard40k

Post#58 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:12 am

Can you explain the formular to caluclate the "Dispurt Reduction Rate" and "Dodge Rate" ?
With soft cap and without?
And whats the formular for disrupt (Willpower)? this is not sown in the stats window

Ads
Londo

Post#59 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:22 am

blizzard40k wrote:Can you explain the formular to caluclate the "Dispurt Reduction Rate" and "Dodge Rate" ?
With soft cap and without?
Formula I have for original mythic server (Extracted from packet logs + material on web)

(Note: stat effectiveness scaled with player level on live. Level 20 would get much more disrupt reduction from 500 int then level 40 would)

Live formula:
DisruptStrikeThrough% = (Caster.Intelligence / (Caster.Level * 7.5 + 50) * 0.075) + Caster.DisruptStrikeThrough
TargetDisrupt% =((Target.Willpower + Target.DisruptSkill ) / (Target.Level * 7.5 + 50) * 0.075) + Target.Disrupt%
FinalDisrupt% = TargetDisrupt% - DisruptStrikeThrough%

So on live:
Level 32 sorc with 1000 int will have disrupt reduction of 25.86% against same level target.
Level 40 sorc with 1000 int will have disrupt reduction of 21.42% against same level target.
(you can see why a magic caster on live with high int would rarely see a disrupt.)

Current ror formula is different. I leave it up to Azarael to post it if he wants to.

TenTonHammer

Post#60 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:32 am

quick question about stats/mechanics, on abilites that have some base precentage armor ignore like 25% or something, does the additional weapon skill armor penetration that your character has like say 20% also stack with that ability so like 25+20 = 45% armor pen on that ability?

Or is armor ignore and armor pen 2 diffrent things and dont stack?