Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest - Grace - The Survival Bible

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Mortorin

Re: Warrior Priest - Grace - The Survival Bible

Post#51 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:00 pm

Rydiak; have the recent Toughness changes had any impact on your gearing recommendations?

Ads
Kpi

Post#52 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:57 pm

End game question: 5 Warlord + 3 Sov off or 8 Sov off pieces? The granted abilty from 8 Sov off is awesome for Sieges and city, but i see u with 5+3
For Kislev!!! For the Zarine!!!

Kpihuss -- WP 83 full equip
Kpithrogrim -- IB 75
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 50 :mrgreen:

Rydiak

Post#53 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:02 pm

Kpi wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:57 pm
End game question: 5 Warlord + 3 Sov off or 8 Sov off pieces? The granted abilty from 8 Sov off is awesome for Sieges and city, but i see u with 5+3
I personally prefer 5 Warlord + 3 SovOff, because of the massive amount of stats that you gain from mixed sets. The 8p ability of SovOff is nice too, but not powerful enough in my opinion to miss out on all of the stats from Warlord. 5 SovOff + 3 Warlord is also decent, and is the "defensive option" for gearing.
Rydiak/WP/85 - "That Grace WP"

Interested in Grace, but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Try my Google Sheets-based RoR Damage Calculator!
Updated 08/13/20

Bonus RoR Calculations Sheet

uanaka

Post#54 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:19 pm

I've also been trying out a 5 warlord + 3 bloodlord mix where I stack weaponskill. I can still reach about 800 strength with 570 weapon skill, which I find helps to bring up the healing floor potential from my sigmar radiance. I still have about 25% melee crit, so I can still pull out decent out of group healing with divine strike, but having the extra weapon skill from bloodlord and renown seems to be a fun option for me to work around too.