Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest - Grace - The Survival Bible

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Amphitere

Re: Warrior Priest - Grace - The Survival Bible

Post#71 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:45 pm

Delever wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:48 pm
Rydiak wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:38 pm *snip*
Yeah sorry for quoting the whole thing. Alright I ll do that. So perhaps then its worth grabbing 2 sets as I lvl so I can switch between salvation and grace depending on if I want to ORVR or not?
From my own experience recently leveling a multi-spec DoK:
Gearing for both is not very hard unless you're in a big hurry to hit 40. Leveling is fast in ROR
Budget your Emblems (Scenario currency) for vendor weapons.
Medallions (RvR currency) for heal(salvation/dark rights) set.
Easy PQ's for Coins (PvE currency) use them for lifetap(grace/sacrifice) set. Alternatively, you could do more Scenarios for the scenario set but they have a dps focus.

I can say the recent addition of the mastery spec swapping makes switching specs very easy. Grab the ClosetGoblin addon from Idrinth's Tools website (https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/) and gear swapping is easy too.

Ads
Delever

Post#72 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:48 pm

Amphitere wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:45 pm
Delever wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:48 pm
Rydiak wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:38 pm *snip*
Yeah sorry for quoting the whole thing. Alright I ll do that. So perhaps then its worth grabbing 2 sets as I lvl so I can switch between salvation and grace depending on if I want to ORVR or not?
From my own experience recently leveling a multi-spec DoK:
Gearing for both is not very hard unless you're in a big hurry to hit 40. Leveling is fast in ROR
Budget your Emblems (Scenario currency) for vendor weapons.
Medallions (RvR currency) for heal(salvation/dark rights) set.
Easy PQ's for Coins (PvE currency) use them for lifetap(grace/sacrifice) set. Alternatively, you could do more Scenarios for the scenario set but they have a dps focus.

I can say the recent addition of the mastery spec swapping makes switching specs very easy. Grab the ClosetGoblin addon from Idrinth's Tools website (https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/) and gear swapping is easy too.
Not in a rush at all. I want to enjoy the game at all its stages! Since I m fairly new what you posted here about which gear corresponds to what is the rule of thumb for all stages of the leveling process?

Mozey

Post#73 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:40 pm

If I wanted to get the bloodlord 2h for dps spec, which one of the 1h or shield should I get? I'm ok with a bit of extra grind but as I understand there is no current way to trade for the other weapon like we can for sent weapons and I would rather pick the better of the 2. Thanks

Inquisition

Post#74 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:50 pm

Whats everyone's thought on the hybrid deep into salvation for Martyr's Blessing? Gives a variety of heals, but is it too weak in any 1 area?

abezverkhiy

Post#75 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:57 pm

I cannot imagine playing Grace without Divine Fury and Fanaticism but they effectively debuff all Salv heals by 36%. Add to this loss in healing because of loss in Willpower and picture will become absolutely ugly.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Inquisition

Post#76 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:59 am

Any good addons to make targeting easier. I feel like right now I’m just spamming the life taps to heal in aura fashion.

I feel like all other buffs I need to keep on myself to stay alive lol

Throlla

Post#77 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:35 pm

7-piece Sovereign/2-piece Sentinel (helm+ring), or 5-piece Sovereign (shoulders, chest, gloves, belt, boots)/3-piece Warlord (helm, cloak, ring)

Which of these two item builds does ppl recommend?

Rydiak

Post#78 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:40 am

I am a big fan of 5 Sov/3 WL. It provides a LOT more offensive stats than 7 Sov/2 Sent, which helps you push assist damage, and it also gets you closer to the gear needed for a Wrath build (if you want to play DPS).
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Ads
Rydiak

Post#79 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:53 pm

Updated for the Vale-Walker set.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Rydiak

Post#80 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:33 am

By popular demand, I updated the guide with Sovereign Martyr gear combinations, and even included a BiS recommendation for pre-Sovereign.