Recent Topics

Ads

RvR iron breaker builds

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
nnewell363333

RvR iron breaker builds

Post#1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:03 am

I just got to lvl 40 with my and have been going heavy into RvR. While out on the field I have seen IB's wielding 2 hander but I really like to tank. Is there a 2 hander Tank build for IB's that is also viable for RvR?

Ads
kmark101

Re: RvR iron breaker builds

Post#2 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:04 pm

All those 2h IB's are just liabilities, especially in open world rvr. Just keep your trusty shield and people, warbands, leaders, slayers, etc.. will love you. Go 2h and suck/melt instantly with shitty non-noticable damage (especially as low realm rank char).
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Esperflame

Post#3 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:34 pm

There are several decent 2h IB rvr builds, but you will want access to Conq/Vanq/Beastlord/Sentinel and at least rr60-65 before it starts to run well. Vanq will make you fairly tanky as does conq and Beastlord eventually get replaced with Genesis and invader. If you wanna be a regen tank you run grumble and mutter, but you can with some WS talis and such get decent dmg by going up to grudge-born fury. Consider still grabbing the spell bubble and the parry buff as well. Once you get rr 70 and max your masteries you get a selection of masteries.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

hogun

Post#4 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:39 pm

Hello,
if you want to play RVR, the shield is the right solution, if you want to have the Hammer style, well you will be less effective but that's really important? the style is cool.
The specialization "2H" is mainly used in sc (not all) or duel (only for certain types of opponents), its offensive contribution is so negligible that I was always surprised by the players who imagined that it was the miracle specialization. Of course there are exceptions like the legendary Volgo which by its vision of the game has won magnificent battles, while it is obvious that the specialization shields are effective in all areas without needing to be a legend.

Hogun the ball-breaker : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=285Po7ll8_s

ps : sorry for my english "de merde"
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

toffikx

Post#5 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:20 am

SnB= warbands
2H= small scale (2-6)

And on a side note, the 2H is very strong both in offense and defence (with the right sort of gear, mastery and renown).